Project for sale

Charles

Charles
Aircraft
Bensen G8M
Total Flight Time
27 h
2 seater with accessories. Brand new RFD rotorhead
Tall tail (to be finished). Gyro completed at 75% fully powder coated. Asking $2500.

Also engine SUB-4 brand new. Needs carburetors and
electronic firing kit.
Included with engine: brand new DUC (French) 3 blade
prop 68 inch.

Buy engine and get prop free. Asking $12000.
Pictures included. I have lots of other pics but too complicated to upload.

Contact me at
[email protected]

Charles Gagne
Quebec city Qc
Canada

Attachments

• Project for sale
    g1 (21).JPG
    74 KB · Views: 0
  • Project for sale
    g1 (24).JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Project for sale
    g1 (18).JPG
    86 KB · Views: 0
Charles,
Ron Awad needs to jump all over this. That machine would be great with that new EJ 20 dad is getting from Neal. That is a pretty machine may I ask why you are selling?

Reason

Reason

This 2 seater was built by our late instructor who was involved in a fatal accident Nov 05. His heirs wanted me to
sell that stuff as they're not familiar with.

This gyro may easily be converted to a one place. The engine is a steal at that price. It's a 115hp engine absolutely brand new. The also brand new prop itself is worth $1500.

I did offer it to Ron but I think he must be sollicitated quite a bit for a 2 seater. I think his priority is to sell his.

Charles

Yeah, I just have too much on the table right now to take on a trip to Canada and to finish the construction of this gyro. It looks like a good deal for someone else though.

One concern I had from looking at the pictures, was the rear suspension system appeared to be different from a stock set up. The walking beam was completely taken out of the system from what I could see. not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

But the airframe part of it looks to be priced very good. I would buy it if it were closer at this price. The engine seems like a lot of money for basically a EA-81, but I have no idea what they sell new for. The prop looks like it is very nice.

Ronny...

Ronny...

Is the walking beam the 2X3 inch from lower mast to nose wheel?
As a matter of fact, I forgot to mention that the mast was a 3 piece 1X2X1.125 T6. That's solid.

I know Joe Swanton has this type of trainer.

Here is an offer Ron, 3.5K, I take it apart,crate it and pay shipping and I include the prop. What do you think?

Charles

It's a Dominator I guess, converted to a 2 seater.
The rear shock are air inflated. Its all powder coated black
very done.
Here's a pic of the unfinished rudder.

Charles

Attachments

• Project for sale
    motor8.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
non working email

non working email

Charles,

I would like some more info and pics. Your email you listed does not seem to work.

1907 kms in1.5 days

1907 kms in1.5 days

Hey charles I'm home, all is well.:) I got in at 6:00 am (had a nap part way) my total mileage including the side trip to look at the snowplow was 1907 kms.Thank you for everything you are a wonderful man. I was thinking I should have bought those wood rotors even if for display and making motor noises in the mean time.:lol:

James that is 1192miles to us US people. What type of engine have you decided to put on it. Apparently it is already for some type of Soob. Congrats on your find.

Trip back home

Trip back home

Jamie, I'm glad you got back home safe with all that rain we had.

The blades are yours if you want them. They're
good for practicing. I flew them and they are very stable and have a lot of lifting power. But a good pair of DW are more professionnal.

Think about it.

Charles
[email protected]

I previously bought a 503 from Charles. - Got all that he promised.

If he says that the soob is good, it will be.

Highly recommended

Jim

There is no doubt in my mind that the motor he has is perfect for the machine.I just don't have that kind of money in my toy account.I have work to do before I need to worry about a motor.I'm amazed how excited my freinds and niehbours are for me.

James,

I am with you! Money is always a problem. Wish I had the money to buy that motor!

I just said to all the folks out there looking for a good, honest deal: -this is it!

Jim

Yes I agree and his honesty was really displayed when I went to go look at a snowplough on the same trip.When I got there thew plow in the picture advertised for sale was not the one the seller had for sale.Charles was fantastic,and he wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting into and had a safe attitude.Some people don't care like that.The trip was worth just the chance to meet him.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I also was very glad to meet you some time ago. I felt I had to be honest with the business and share some experience with you.

Charles

James,

I had not been paying attention to this thread until you brought it to my attention. It's wonderful to see that you have begun your gyro quest. Hopefully your assembly goes well and relatively seamlessly.

I'm working just outside of Hamilton in a metal fabrication place. I'm a mechanical designer here and we have a laser cutter. We can cut Aluminium, but 6061 is not normally stocked. However, if you should require any brackets or whatnot, we can cut upto 5/8" mild steel and 3/8" stainless. I could also give you some contacts for material. You know how to contact me.

Best of luck!