46.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 47.JPG
    47.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 48.JPG
    48.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
Last ones until I take it apart and get some better inside shots.

Attachments

• 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 1
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 51.JPG
    51.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 49.JPG
    49.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 1
  • 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1
  • My Name.jpg
    My Name.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
This is all great stuff , Dennis & Congratulations !

One question ....what is the purpose of this little unmanned heli ???

This is all great stuff , Dennis & Congratulations !

One question ....what is the purpose of this little unmanned heli ???

Whatever the customer of my benefactor needs with a platform that can carry 200 kilograms of payload at 140mph. Power-line or pipeline patrol, dropping medical supplies off in contaminated or infested areas, inspecting nuclear disasters, servileness, crop spraying, "peek and pop" a missile into a Al-Qaeda infested cave...

I don't get into the sales of it.

That sure is pretty , Dennis. How is the tail rotor feathering bearing arranged?
I like that rotorhead. I hope you will post some video when the time comes.

Whatever the customer of my benefactor needs with a platform that can carry 200 kilograms of payload at 140mph. Power-line or pipeline patrol, dropping medical supplies off in contaminated or infested areas, inspecting nuclear disasters, servileness, crop spraying, "peek and pop" a missile into a Al-Qaeda infested cave...

I don't get into the sales of it.

Pretty expensive (@1.4 million dollars each) for delivering on R/C a few Chinese fire crackers. I have to agree with you, don’t try to sell it personally. By the way, we aren’t nervous at all, we sell the real stuff and only for $541,000 each with a real engine (?) and 16 of them on orders for the Public Security Ministry. Chinese aviation officials project that the Chinese civil market will have a total requirement of 1,440 helicopters by 2018, requiring approximately 1,250 new deliveries. Maybe Tianjin next time..?

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2011-09/16/content_13711839.htm

Thanks
Albert

ps: Servileness = surveillances

Albert
Is the AC310 an Hughes 300 copy ?

Well , one should not believe everything written in the western media about China, while it might appear and has a similarity to the Hughes /Schweitzer 300, it was in fact made entirely manufactured in China. Looks can be deceiving.

Thanks
Albert

It's a blatantly obvious clone of a 300 with a slightly different canopy shape.

It might be manufactured in China but it surely wasn't designed there, unless you consider copying an existing 50 year old helicopter designing something.

Rescue business launched in 2001 & 1500 rescues? Used to do 1500 missions in 3 months, You can blame Sikorsky for the 300 clone. Like pratt & whitney in Russia.

It's a blatantly obvious clone of a 300 with a slightly different canopy shape.

It might be manufactured in China but it surely wasn't designed there, unless you consider copying an existing 50 year old helicopter designing something.

The first helicopter design has now been lost it is still likely Leonardo played a part in the development of the modern helicopter. Leonardo's work inspired Igor Sikorsky him to take up the study of the helicopter, a field in which he became a world leader, not because he invented the first, but he invented the first successful helicopter, upon which all further designs were based. Sikorsky's successful VS-300 had become the model for all modern single-rotor helicopters.

Thanks
Albert

Total BS from Albert as usual.

There's a big difference between being inspired by Sikorsky & designing a new single rotor ship and copying an existing design.

Right down to the landing gear & frame design, fuel tank shape & locations, stabilizers, and even the rotor system...

I suppose that's what Sikorsky gets for subcontracting 300C/CBi airframe components out to a Chinese supplier a few years back.

Too far back in history,:violin: Pascara and corneu (Forgive the spelling) were Igors lot, And it was USAAF requirements that pushed out the final design. And Sikorsky wasn't the first, Anton Flettner and others were busy in the 1930s & 1940s had a hand in production of the helicopter,Kaman (Who worked for Igor),Bell Aerospace,Hiller with a host of others. With All Due Respect Leonardo still had a power, Control & Torque problems to overcome.

Attachments

• askanio_1.jpg
    askanio_1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 0ae7619e35.jpg
    0ae7619e35.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 004tr1ta.jpg
    004tr1ta.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • kaman_k-190_2.jpg
    kaman_k-190_2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
Albert
Is the AC310 an Hughes 300 copy ?

No!! It is not a copy! It is a US built 300 with a nose job!

Unfortunately, this type of business in China is common. They will purchase something like this, make a few changes and machine the manufacturers names off the parts, and claim that it is of their own building in hopes to attract funding.

In reality, they have no way of knowing how to copy it, or the materials used, or tolerances and heat-treat involved. That is where the turm "Chinese Copy" came from. They copy it, sell it, and fix it as the problems arise.

Chinese are adventuress and willing to take financial chances, but they do desperately need an experienced helping-hand to get there..... unfortunately they do tend to egnor the help they pay for, and make many mistakes causing the project to cost 4 times as much and take 3 times as long.

On the other hand, my Chinese CEO benefactor is a very smart and honest man that seeks foreign help and advise, and never steals from people. I am very lucky!

The fact is about most Chinese companies trying to get into the aviation business; "They don't know what they don't know". But that makes an enterprising opportunity for me! ;-)

Last edited:
No!! It is not a copy! It is a US built 300 with a nose job!

Unfortunately, this type of business in China is common. They will purchase something like this, make a few changes and machine the manufacturers names off the parts, and claim that it is of their own building in hopes to attract funding.

In reality, they have no way of knowing how to copy it, or the materials used, or tolerances and heat-treat involved. That is where the turm "Chinese Copy" came from. They copy it, sell it, and fix it as the problems arise.

The Mini 500/ Cicare (widow maker) comes in mind. Copy it, sell it and fix it after the pilot’s funeral while citing Pilot Error

Chinese are adventuress and willing to take financial chances, but they do desperately need an experienced helping-hand to get there..... unfortunately they do tend to egnor the help they pay for, and make many mistakes causing the project to cost 4 times as much and take 3 times as long.

Yes , indeed you are very lucky! Getting help and advice comes from a Corllins University Graduate in Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering ($7.450 a pop) to develop a 1.4 million of dollars R/C helicopter ?

On the other hand, my Chinese CEO benefactor is a very smart and honest man that seeks foreign help and advise, and never steals from people. I am very lucky!

I suppose your benefactors and his team abroad composed doctors, professors, masters, and high-class engineers and technicians for many years are closely tracking the latest technical developments at Walt Disney rides only.

The fact is about most Chinese companies trying to get into the aviation business; "They don't know what they don't know". But that makes an enterprising opportunity for me! ;-)

You would not get federal loans or flood relief worth of millions (which you didn't need ,spend, nor paid back) in China and with your history on bankruptcy and an enterprising opportunity for you in China is, and let’s face in the USA too…. less than cero.

Thanks
Albert

You would not get federal loans or flood relief worth of millions (which you didn't need ,spend, nor paid back) in China and with your history on bankruptcy and an enterprising opportunity for you in China is, and let’s face in the USA too…. less than cero.

Thanks
Albert

Wow Albert,

I didn't mean to upset you, or cause you to sling out untrue and unfounded lies and insults as a last resort. I was just trying to set the facts straight about the helicopter you posted.

As for what you said;

There has never been anyone killed in a Mini-500 due to failure of a properly installed and maintained part, or from poor flying characteristics. Yes, like any new helicopter it had a few problems, fewer and less catastrophic than the R-22 and many others, of which I fixed and supplied to my customers for free or at my cost. But all problems were fixed and the fix offered to the owners.

As for the development of the UAV helicopter... that was all me, and I had the help of two Chinese engineers to do everything I said, and they did a great job too.

I or RHCI have never gone bankrupt, so please deduct that from your bag of insults.

Again, I was not trying to insult you, just keeping the facts straight.