Live from Mentone!!!!

Tim O, Hug Sue and Gary for Catfish and MJ tell them we are missing them.
MJ :)
Ps/ Also Jennifer she is Great. We meet her in Greencastle the last year for PRA there, when Dick DeGraw won the Jump Take Off. Boy was that Fun to watch. I thought the other Gyro did a Great Job considering that it was a Gyro, like most. Dick's machine Rhino is One Of A Kind. MJ :)

They had problems with the network. and couldn't get the camera to communicate with the isp from what I heard.

Tim O, Hug Sue and Gary for Catfish and MJ tell them we are missing them.
MJ :)
Ps/ Also Jennifer she is Great. We meet her in Greencastle the last year for PRA there, when Dick DeGraw won the Jump Take Off. Boy was that Fun to watch. I thought the other Gyro did a Great Job considering that it was a Gyro, like most. Dick's machine Rhino is One Of A Kind. MJ :)

Jennifer, Sue and Gary worked their BUTTS OFF during the convetion. Except for the Banquet dinner I did not once seem them not working on something to keep the convention going. In fact I think they are still there now working to clean things up.

Looks like Tim never did get the camera setup...or maybe the address just wasn't made public. Too busy having fun I guess.

No, did not get the camera going. I worked on it for several hours Wed, thursday and friday but no luck. Power was run to the flight line near the air-bosses and the routers were all setup testing and working great. The problem I ran into is that the local ISP's router would not forward packets to the camera.

Next year, I will have the time and resources to go up a few weeks in advance and work with the ISP to resolve the problem.

Yeah, that was something I was looking forward to also. After the build up, then the let down! :sad:

Very sorry.