Gold Supporter

Brian Jackson

Platinum Member
Aircraft
GyroBee Variant - Under Construction
Silly request, but how can I get my profile to read "Gold Supporter"? I paid the donation and was curious when it would change from displaying Platinum Member. Thanks.

Jadeite perhaps? Most expensive, or Painite the rarest?

Silly request, but how can I get my profile to read "Gold Supporter"? I paid the donation and was curious when it would change from displaying Platinum Member. Thanks.
Brian: I believe you can change the words on your profile. I didn't want mine to reflect that "common" mineral, so I placed the Yamaha stuff in there as a replacement several years back.
I expect the forum still is not monitored as much as it was years back, so anyone recently donating isn't being manually changed over to that level...

*After posting that above, I spent a good 40 minutes in my account trying to effect a change, finding I could not. We can change our avatar & signature , but apparently this latest version of forum software no longer allows us the option to change any of the written words just under our avatar...

Last edited:
Todd, just wanted to say that after a few bumps, it appears that your forum is back on-track and running relatively smoothly.
Thanks again for keeping it alive !!
Brian