As requested, the Commuter H-1B test videos, thanks Gabor!

Tim- You know I have said all along that a video of it flying after you have restored it will add value to it. Not so much to any Commuter experts who would know how to make it fly, but to people who want to know it flies before they buy. I was that way on my first gyro. I had to see it fly . It will just help sell itself then. The more you tinker with it, the smoother the blades will become. Maybe now with your Safari info access, you can acquire blade pitch settings etc. Good luck, can't wait to see a video of it hovering! Stan
yeah I don't know if I will get it ready to sell by my deadline I have set or not.

if I can sell it by the time oskosh rolls around I can get the 2 seat Commuter project I am looking at deleivered free. but if not it will cost me to get it.

also the sooner it sell,the sooner I can buy a better car.

right now to get a better car I need to get either the Commuter sold or my harley sold, right now the market is flooded with harleys so hardly worth relisting for sale.

if it wasn't for the need of a better Car,I would not be to concerned if it sold at all. it is by far the nicest aircraft I have owned to date.

I'd keep it - you at least know what you've got since you've been through it all, the odds of making much profit after figuring out how many hours of labor you have in it are probably pretty slim. Just the way the market goes for that sort of thing...

Stan's right, it being flown makes a difference.

oh yes,this I know,main issue now is getting it dailed in so it will be safe to test fly. but thats part of the fun.

My Business partner is living on the coast now, so not as easy for him to get over to test fly. I may have to find another test pilot. problem is finding one I trust with my baby.

so far it is running sweet. get the blades tracked and I may clamp a long pipe across the skids and try some 1 or 2" hovers with it.

several Mosquito owners have trained with the long pipe and it helps to get the feel of things.

Tim, out of curiousity, what business is this, that you keep referring to when you say " Business Partner " ?

Hi Tim,

Comment as an outsider ... re the direction of the thread.

Don't worry too much - it turned into an excellent discussion highlighting a bit more in depth information about the Commuter design.

Interesting to read about the story of Harold "Pop" Emigh ... and that specially designed clutch/gearbox setup. Sometimes it is easy to forget these classics were full of innovative ideas and engineering.