2 unscheduled landings in 1 day

Feed the troll and whattaya get: He takes his ball and goes home; You’re another day older and deeper in debt. –Tennessee Ernie Ford?

Did I sound clear in this bit?
Clear as mud Heron. ;)

Feed the troll and whattaya get: He takes his ball and goes home; You’re another day older and deeper in debt.
Debt???
Mate, i havent had this much fun in ages. :)
Like i said, it was good while it lasted.

Feed the troll and whattaya get: He takes his ball and goes home; You’re another day older and deeper in debt. –Tennessee Ernie Ford?
Chuck

On top of everything else , now we find out you are a poet and a singer as well. You are still full of surprises.

I like how you can take what the rest of us say in 200 posts , put it into a one liner and say it all.

Arnie . Bell 47

Arnie, I couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket but the convergence of circumstances burns certain things into memory.

I was living in Denmark when “My Yellow Rose of Texas” topped the charts and remember it being sung with Danish lyrics; otherwise, I’d have long forgotten.

I was giving a lift to a Frenchman in my VW Beetle with the radio tuned to the US Armed Forces radio channel when Tennessee Ernie Ford’s “Mine 16 Tons and whattaya Get” came on and my friend said; You Americans steal all of our songs!” That song was very popular in France with French lyrics.