Mosquito giveaway

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
I just had someone anonymously purchase a $50 block in my name for a chance at winning a brand new ready to fly Mosquito helicopter....and $10000 worth of flight training. They have a picture of a Mosquito helicopter broken up into 2000 individual blocks that they are selling. So far 662 of the 2000 have been sold. When all 2000 have been sols, they will pick a winner .............So, whomever bought me tat block, thanks so much! The only clue I have is a message..."Merry Christmas, I hope you win" Stan

Now Stan, how did you know I had a Block?

I just got the E-mail about it today.. :)

I dought I will win, but it would be cool if I did.

so to who ever it was that got me the Block, thanks. thats pretty cool

Hope you win Stan.

There is only one thing better than a helicopter ...... and that is two helicopters !!!! Just think you could have both a turbine and an economy model .

Santa must have heard you are stuck on the ground. Good luck. We're all pullin' fer ya !

Merry Christmas

Arnie

Lost in translation

Lost in translation

Hope you win Stan.

There is only one thing better than a helicopter ...... and that is two helicopters !!!! Just think you could have both a turbine and an economy model .

Santa must have heard you are stuck on the ground. Good luck. We're all pullin' fer ya !
Merry Christmas

Arnie

Now if you were to use that expression here in Australia you would get some strange looks and a few laughs. Always knew there was something odd about you blokes. ;)

Graeme.

There really is a Santa Clause
Right now my face is as red as his suit
Red from surprise and humble thanks
Red like the Mosquito Helicopter
That he bought me me a chance to win

He tries to remain anonymous
He is a big guy with a cheery personality and hearty laugh.
He is a pilot with an add-on rating for a sleigh & reindeer
I hope to meet him in person some day

I figured out where he lives
Sometimes it's The North Pole
Just follow the compass Needle

At other times he is farther South
Now I know what causes the magnetic deviation in my compass
.... but I'll still find him some day ... to thank him again in person

Merry Christmas Santa
Thank you
Arnie

No matter who’s pulling what, Stan, I know that if you should be fortunate enough to win that Mosquito, you’ll want to install your Helicycle turbine on it.

I’ll do you a favor and take the Helicycle carcass off your hands and it won’t cost you a cent. I’ll even pay for shipping costs.

Wow I love the Christmas spirit. Have you guys ever purposely go to WalMart (knowing that some of the shoppers are the ones having tough times) and just watch Moms with little kid looking at toys with bright eyes and see as Mom just puts them back on the shelf? Did you guys ever strike up a conversation just to hear that not because they were druggies or lazy bums they just fell behind due to hard times. Did you ever bought that toy for that little girl or boy who wouldn't really understand why he had nothing under the tree...... Damn it feels great! A few bux can make it happen :) Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy New Year:party:

Last edited:
Gabor your like a big old teddy bear, always making people smile! Now why isn't the cat smiling? :noidea:

Wow I love the Christmas spirit. Have you guys ever purposely go to WalMart (knowing that some of the shoppers are the ones having tough times) and just watch Moms with little kid looking at toys with bright eyes and see as Mom just puts them back on the shelf? Did you guys ever strike up a conversation just to hear that not because they were druggies or lazy bums they just fell behind due to hard times. Did you ever bought that toy for that little girl or boy who wouldn't really understand why he had nothing under the tree...... Damn it feels great! A few bux can make it happen :) Merry Christmas to all of you and a happy New Year:party:

Gabor your like a big old teddy bear, always making people smile! Now why isn't the cat smiling? :noidea:

She knows she is going to be the dinner tonight :) Damn foreigners eat all kinds of weird stuff hahahaha

Last edited:
Gabor- I know exactly what you mean. Its the best feeling helping those that really need it. Then you actually feel guilty for feeling so good helping someone. Merry Christmas Gabor, if everyone were like you, appreciates life, and gives back, this world would be heaven on earth. Stan

Thank you my friend same goes for you (I know you LOL). We all can make a little difference in someone's life.....it doesn't take that much :) Merry Christmas to you too, and all of you in here :)

I try to help people my self when I can. sometimes it don't cost a thing to help. I gave a guy a ride after his car slid into a ditch tonight.

Gabor

That pretty little girl won't be the one you talked about carrying across the frozen turf would it. Merry Christmas

Thank you Russ that little girl was the one alright. She is the reason we made it through and could never allow ourselves just to take it easy. Heck she still is the reason.....but she gives us such a boost..... Merry Christmas Russ to you too :)

You must be reading my mind Gabor. Lately I have been thinking of the less fortunate and considering bumping up my giving to pass something on to them.

A couple of months ago I made a friendly bet that you could get a bit of air under your gyro wheels on your own. It bothered me that it might look like I was promoting flying without complete training , that was never my intention of course.

But I had a lot of confidence in you Gabor , Anyone who can crawl through the cold wilderness , with hope in his heart , carrying a baby while AK 47's are looking for targets , find some freedom , fly helicopters , become a CFI can certainly handle a couple of millimeters of air under a gyro wheel by himself . I only bet on sure things.

Technically , I did not lose the bet , but that is beside the point , in my mind I had earmarked the money for some good cause . I offered to send it your way and you declined but I have come up with something you would like Gabor.

Faron Hall was a homeless Canadian Indian living on the banks of the Red River in Winnipeg Manitoba. The vice of booze had messed up his life but his heart was always good. He would save each one of our lives if he had the chance.

He got the chance to prove that this summer , twice.

On two separate occasions he saved the lives of two different people who were drowning in front of his spot on the riverbank.

Some recent awards were sent his way , over $2000 , he asked that it be given to others who are less fortunate ..... so they could have something for Christmas. I will send our winnings in the same direction Gabor.

I am always grateful to folks who spread Christmas Cheer.

Your friend Arnie.
ps:
Faron is now sober , has an apartment , and now works to help those less fortunate.
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/blogs/carl/Hero-teaches-good-lesson-44457582.html
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/Faron-Hall-receives-awards-79412092.html

Attachments

• Faron Hall 2.jpg
    Faron Hall 2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
Well thank you my friend. This is a very nice thought of you! Reading the story made me realize something. A man who has nothing to lose did jump in the icy water and risk everything ha had without hesitation........ All he had is his life. And he risked it. And give a second chance (in my eyes this was the young boy's rebirth).... I am happy to call you a friend Arnie. Merry Christmas :)

gabor If I give you a hug at wachula, will you think of me as a lesser man?

Well thank you my friend. This is a very nice thought of you! Reading the story made me realize something. A man who has nothing to lose did jump in the icy water and risk everything ha had without hesitation........ All he had is his life. And he risked it. And give a second chance (in my eyes this was the young boy's rebirth).... I am happy to call you a friend Arnie. Merry Christmas :)

gabor If I give you a hug at wachula, will you think of me as a lesser man?

I takes a very secure man to do that :) Come to think of it...I actually hug a lot...but again weird Europeans have weird European habits, so it's all good Jeff I am good for a hug hehehehe.