Next movie from Yuma!!!

Sorry..

Sorry..

I'm not the computer literate. I don't know if that is something I can fix or not?
Ben S

Go to the video and click on edit in the top bar and then click settings. If you scroll over there is an option to turn on and off whether the video is allowed to play on mobile devices.

Attachments

• image-1468249911.png
    image-1468249911.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image-523022750.jpg
    image-523022750.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
Ben that was a very good one! Ozzy rules :) Nice flying my friend. The few times I saw your cyclic I had to notice how nice and shake free it was. The scenery is beautiful. Good job on editing. Thank you for posting :)

Brian...

Brian...

Changed the setting, thanks for the lesson!

Gabor, muchos gracias for the compliment. it sure was fun filming it!
You know what sucks? I shot 55 minuets of film and only used about 5 minuets!
The editing software isn't as easy to use as I think it should be.
Also with the wide angle view on the lens not only can you not feel the sense of going over a cliff, but you can't see the rabbit I am pointing at at the 5 min mark (upper left corner) Just as soon as I "shot" him he stopped short as if on cue!
I am enjoying the camera, but it is a LOT of work....
My next video be something a little different if it works out the way I'm hoping it will.
Ben S

Very cool. You got it to work. Some USA users may have problems playing the embedded video and will have to play it from the YouTube site directly. The background music was flagged as SME content. Freakin copyright crap. Whatever. Awesome video. What software are you using? I tried using the stabilizing feature in iMovie on my MacBook but wasn't pleased.

Don't care for the music but the flying was cool .
I thought it was either a Jack Rabbit or a coyote .
That rabbit thought you were a great big hawk .

Scary G....(could be a rappers name!)

Scary G....(could be a rappers name!)

You should go check your tv guide I think a Matlock marathon is coming on!
And don't forget you Geritol tablets as well...we wouldn't want you getting sickly on us!:D

Not liking Ozzy.....what is this world coming to?

Ben S

Brian

Brian

I am using the standard Comtronics helmet that allows you to use headphones underneath them.
I do like it very much, but would prefer to have an actual gentex heli helmet, just don't want to pay for it!!
Ben S

great video ben! ozzy is cool! your closing in on ron awad video entertainment! :argue: :)

I'm all about Murder, She Wrote .
That Angela Lansbury now she's the Cat's meow .
If you know what I mean ??????
Now that young fella Lawrence Welk had some tow tappers .
How come you young whippersnappers can't appreciate good American music ?
And what's this rappers you speak of ?????

Loved the flying, Ben! Thanks for the look-see around your area...

How did you get the camera to have no movement? Your helmet (head) didn't appear to move also...even when you shot the jack rabbit.

Did you mount the camera to your mast?

Last edited:
No Kevin...

No Kevin...

mast was too wobbly, thats just my head...
Maybe I just don't move my head as much when I'm filming I dunno..
Ben S

I am using the standard Comtronics helmet that allows you to use headphones underneath them.
I do like it very much, but would prefer to have an actual gentex heli helmet, just don't want to pay for it!!
Ben S

Ben, you can always add a Gentex visor kit to your Comtronics helmet.

Attachments

• Procom-visor2.JPG
    Procom-visor2.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 0
Tim

Tim

Where did you find that?
I want one!
Ben S