UFO

Greg Lockhart

Total Flight Time
Why is there not a manufacturer category for the UFO ? It seems to be almost impossible to find information on it. If it's everything it's advertised to be i'd like to have one.  I'd like to learn more about it.  

Re: UFO

Mostly 'cause it is not what it is advertised to be.<br><br>Aussie Paul.

I'm trying to avoid creating countless categories that have half a dozen messages in them.  Perhaps I'll create one more in the manufacturer's section "None of the above".  I'll have to think about this one a bit.  ???<br><br>Todd

???  rumour has it the ufo was designed by a fibreglass person that hasnt flowen .weight is a big problem .i have just got home from helping a friend work on his ufo, he has alted his machine considerably to how he thinks , whitch is only his opinion as he sees it. i will try to post a picture you will notice the talil has bean alted and replacing fiberglass with tin in attempt to lose weight. help posting picture here has got me beat mind you that dosent take mutch a Paul befor you get carried away with this opportunity Buty remember i poke fun at you on the ground and you hav your fun in the air.

:'(  gjklockhart ,  I fell your frustraion, I am a UFO fan myself, and it would be great to hear from any one who owns one, is building one, has ever flown in one.  It will be a few years before I am am a position to buy a kit of any make, and if the UFO-Helithruster is still an Unseen Fantasy Obsession, I might have to go with the AAI Sparrow Hawk.  At least I know it has some solid engineering put into it's design.  

8) if i was you i would look close at the fire bird i have had the privilage of seeing some of there stuff . i think the look is one of the twenth centrey.