Share a Room @ Mentone?

PW_Plack

I'm finalizing plans, and would rather split a motel room in Rochester or Warsaw than camp. I will have a rental car (at my own expense, not splitting that) and will be driving to the event each morning and back each evening, so you could also save some money on transportation.

If anyone has a room and wants to share it, or hasn't made plans yet and wants to share one, PM me right away. I'm hitting the road Thursday, and (for the first time in years) not taking a computer, so I'll be out of touch with the forum!

(I have a camping plan as a backup if the room doesn't work out.)

See you there!

If you are still needing to book a hotel room, you better do it fast! I've had two phone calls stating that the hotels are getting full or are already booked.

Jane

That would work for me.

That would work for me.

I'm finalizing plans, and would rather split a motel room in Rochester or Warsaw than camp. I will have a rental car (at my own expense, not splitting that) and will be driving to the event each morning and back each evening, so you could also save some money on transportation.

If anyone has a room and wants to share it, or hasn't made plans yet and wants to share one, PM me right away. I'm hitting the road Thursday, and (for the first time in years) not taking a computer, so I'll be out of touch with the forum!

(I have a camping plan as a backup if the room doesn't work out.)

See you there!

Hello Paul,

I would love to share a room in Rochester with you for however long you are there.

I have not booked a room yet.

I should be arriving Monday and checking out Saturday morning.

As soon as I hear from you I will book a room.

Thank you, Vance

I forgot!

I forgot!

Sorry Stan, I did not remember.

When will you be arriving?

What morning will you be checking out?

I can give you a ride from the airport.

I would love to share a room with you.

Sorry Paul, I forgot.

Thank you, Vance

I havent booked a room yet either, and will do so tomorrow at the latest,, I'm willing to bunk with one of you guys.. Paul If I don't get one i'll room with you.

I think Pual and Tim have arranged to share room expenses. But we can keep this thread going for others that are looking for a temporary room mate. Feel free!

Yep - Keep the thread going, but Tim has let me use one of the rooms in his suite in Rochester. ;)

I stayed in a nice place in Warsaw one year, about the same general distance, but for some reason seems to be an afterthought.

i have a room booked that can be shared. rochester super 8. no problem sharing if another bed or cot can be available.

3 very happy first time helo riders @ oshkosh. :yo:

Share a Room @ Mentone?

Comunication challenges.

Comunication challenges.

Vance- John Rountree is splitting my room and getting an air mattress if you want one of the beds. John Higgenbotham cant find a room for Friday and Saturday night....and it is unlikely he will come to Mentone without a room. I guaranteed him a corner of my room those two nights.

I need to know asap if you still want one of the beds.

I have had the room booked from wed thru Saturday night for months. I was originally going to fly in Thursday morning.....and let you have the room wed night. I "might" fly in wed morning instead....

This is a good sign for Mentone that rooms are a problem!

Stan

Hello Stan,

I have left two messages on your phone that as long as I have a bed to myself I am fine and would like to share a room with you.

The forum was not working earlier for me or I would have responded to your private message.

I will respond to that now also in the hopes of establishing communication.

I would like to talk to you and maybe open up some options so please call.

I am at AirVenture and will be going to forums Thursday from 9:30AM central daylight savings time so my phone will be off until at least 5:45PM central daylight savings time.

Thank you, Vance

I have a room booked at the Super 8 in Rochester with two beds. I was able to borrow a camper last night and will be staying at the airport. Anyone interested in the room let me know before I cancel.

Bryan

Just received word that the Norris Family has two open beds if someone would like to stay close to the airport. Their phone number is 574-353-7280.