UFO Disclosure underway. Warning !

automan1223

Aircraft
2p Tandem Air Command "Big Red"
Total Flight Time
Flat earth er s beware as I have predicted in earlier posts there is going to be more and more disclosure of the "UFO problem" leading up to complete awareness..... Many of you have insulted, ridiculed and outright bashed me and anyone else for that matter for believing in things we cannot show you.
Ufo's being on the top of the list for so long.......
Well now we have some interesting developments I hope some of you can "handle" this development. You might want to start digging a shelter or wrapping your home in plastic or duc tape. .

as seen here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ms-aliens-HAVE-contact--covered-60-years.html

and here

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390161,00.html

Jonathan

Hey, I've had my aluminum foil hat ready and waiting, sealed hermetically in a mayonnaise jar in the bottom drawer of a tool cabinet in the basement for just such an occasion. You know, I've had my doubts about Danny DiVito for some time now.

*JC*

And you believed something that was on Fox News!

I knew they were out there, been waiting for years for them to come ever since I saw one when I was five.:peace:

Not sure about the plastic and Duct tape though???

RE UFO`s

RE UFO`s

OK here goes. I have never written this out before. What I am about to say could be as real as any theory of how or why.... laugh all you want:

I am positive that at some time in the future there will be time travel. They have already done experiments where photons have been slowed to zero and moreover sped up beyond the speed of light (yes the signal actually arrived sooner than when they sent it). This is fact. Look it up. Its Quantum Physics and they used traps and amplifiers involving gases as close to absolute zero as they could create (as I recall I may not be spot on but I am very close to what they actually did). This has really happened.

OK so in the future there is time travel and of course time travelers. So what if the things they travel in look to those in the past like... UFO`s. They might to us. Now the question becomes why would they come back?

Lets factor in these alleged abductions. Why would people from the future want to abduct or in any way influence the here and now. Think Butterfly Effect (no not the kind made by Larry Neal). Anything that occurs in the present ripples forward to the future and affects the outcome there.

If you knew something was going to happen in the past that would adversely affect your lifetime (lets say Hitler being born or someone being the first to contract the next plague) would you do something to affect that. Perhaps not let him be born... abduct them... kill them? Yes you might.

So my theory is that these UFO`s are here tweaking the present to change the future.

If Joe Blow farmer gets abducted and never marries his neighbors daughter and they never have little Hitler of the future.... mission accomplished.

I keep the movie rights!

Fiveboy

Last edited:
For me UFO's don't exist, as I haven't seen any or met an alien other than a foreigner without a visa.

But if they do exist, I agree with Robert. Even if from another planet they have to use some form of time travel or warp technology to traverse the great distances.

I've been telling my children and now grandchildren a story that is designed to make then think about it at least. Here's just an outline of the story line as it's much like Roberts.

Beginning of story = Our common shared real history of Aliens being observed at historic events, Alexander the Great, Columbus trip to the new world, Civil War, World War I, World War II, Space test landing, Space orbits, Moon landing, etc.

Middle of story = A change in tactic's to abductions, and historical observation and government cover up. = Robert's portion of the story!

End of story = we discover that these aliens are mainly:
1) The Aliens are us form the distant future.
2) Historians and TV production crews of the future and
3) The abductions are to remove or replace genes to modify the human race for future world condition and removing hitters from society for a peaceful future.
4) And that there is and has been a government worldwide cover-up as they voluntarily uphold the time-prime-directive on their own as the world’s future may be changed if they tell the world and it’s inhabits change events based on that knowledge.

It’s all very cute but does it matter? The aliens don’t seem to do much and they could have taken us out at any time. So best advice is just keep looking for them, if you meet one let us know what they really want.

PS:
Oh and smile when looking at the camera, most of you look like a deer caught in the head lights to the future world citizens. SMILE, wave, be friendly, say cheese, your on alien TV!

Last edited:
As regards the debunking of the particles traveling faster than the speed of light... it remains to be seen. There was a time when people swore that am Man couldnt fly and that personal computers would never matter to anyone. My speculation remains intact. The science just needs to catch up to it.

John I have already called my lawyer (the same one who took out Speilberg!)

LoL

Fiveboy

As regards the debunking of the particles traveling faster than the speed of light... it remains to be seen. There was a time when people swore that am Man couldnt fly and that personal computers would never matter to anyone. My speculation remains intact. The science just needs to catch up to it.

John I have already called my lawyer (the same one who took out Speilberg!)

LoL

Fiveboy
Yikes! I've got my children friends that our now in there forties that will testify for me, but can't we settle this out of court, maybe work on it together?

Hmm...sooo..what you are saying is that UFO's from the future are coming back through time and abducting people that would have a negative impact on history. This implies that some of the most influential people, with regard to future history, are toothless farmers and rural misfits. Could be, I suppose....seems to me it'd be risky business. Lose one old toothless farmer and you could "family tree" your future self right out of existence....six degrees of separation and all that.

*JC*

I hope this thread turns out better than the 2012 thread did! :spy:

I saw a ufo once watched it for 15mins through my rifle scope wasn't about to let them probe me.:laser:

Hmm...sooo..what you are saying is that UFO's from the future are coming back through time and abducting people that would have a negative impact on history. This implies that some of the most influential people, with regard to future history, are toothless farmers and rural misfits. Could be, I suppose....seems to me it'd be risky business. Lose one old toothless farmer and you could "family tree" your future self right out of existence....six degrees of separation and all that.

*JC*
No they modify their genes to be peaceful and return them, the ones they abduct and keep are on display in their zoo until they die and they need a new specimen for the exhibit. The full story explains this in faultless looping logic.
Oh and the reason the tactics changed to abduction and actual intervention is because it wasn't until they understood cause and effect of these changes and had a fail safe way to predict the changes in the time line and they passed the time-alteration-and-human-intervention galactic thready of 5087.
Also they can only travel so far back it time as it requires too much energy, even more than they can produce.

So WHO IS FULL of it ?

So WHO IS FULL of it ?

Do we believe a seasoned VIP, Astronaut ?

Or do we believe some government hacks that are paid to lie to the people on a daily basis ?

It would be interesting to see if any other vip's come forward with information.

Time travel theory is possible. But to think we are the only game in the universe is basically impossible.

Since there is not a single cohesive scientific theory that fully or even reasonably explains anything of great importance, I will keep any absolutes tied to a brick that holds the lid on my trash can outside....

J

I could care less if there really was UFO's and if there was proven alien life forms. I don't disbelieve there are UFO's, but I can't believe in them either without seeing one myself. I see no reason for there to be a cover up or secret if there really is UFO activity and the government has kept us in the dark about it.

If president bush came on TV tomorrow and said that all the rumors about area 51 were true and that a UFO did crash and so on, It would be alot to think about it, but I wouldn't really give a rip about it either.

Last edited:
Jonathan I am kinda scared, but would be very curious to see exactly what goes through your head on a daily basis.

I simply don't have the time to even think about, much less care about, UFO's.... Jet liners spraying chemicals to control weather.... government plots against us.... etc... Usually I am just thinking about either sex, riding my dirt bike, flying, sex, going boating, sex, what I am going to do this upcoming weekend, sex, work, sex, etc....

finally the cats out of the bag. I've had to keep the little green men secret for so long know. I have to say, the anal probes are starting to get old. They were fun at first but man am I sore.:boink:

Jonathan, I assume they exist the odds would seem to be in life’s favor. We are sure looking for them, seem to be harder to find than God!

But it just doesn't matter, as I can't do anything about it either way. I've never seen one! So anything I say is speculation and it just doesn't matter until then to me personally nothing would change if tomorrow one landed and made a live TV special. I just would be thrilled to learn all I could about the spaceship, but will have to wait until that time as until then what is the difference to me personally it’s a waste of time to speculate. I look for them, that's it!

Most don’t believe mere mortals experiences and are you kidding lying politician’s. By your definition unless you agree with them they are lying. So the 50% that didn’t believe in aliens would think the politician is now lying, even though he is telling the truth but the other half with your belief would be happy?

I hope to meet one before I die. I'd really like to fly the ship!!!

PS:
Are you listening Aliens, you got a volunteer, just show me the motor, please, please and oh could I just take it around the solar system once?

Last edited:
Oh Ron I see you already said about the same thing.
I think about the same things you do except I think about SEX more than that!:humble::rapture::noidea::boink:

For what it's worth

For what it's worth

Google Drake Equation.

In 1961 Frank Drake came up with a formula. And he used conservative numbers to boot. It made your government take this and the research on this topic a little more seriously.

Jim.