Sparrow hawk wanted

pkk

Hi Guys , anyone know of a GBA sparrow hawk for sale, I placed an add in the classified but as an extra chance of hitting the right spot I am hoping for a result here.

Regards

pkk

Have you considered a modified RAF? This one may be for sale: https://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26447&highlight=sparrowhawk

Try this one too (I'm sure it's already sold though...good prices on both of these) https://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25608&highlight=sparrowhawk

There was another guy that was selling an actual SH a while back. Had custom leather seats and some other stuff. Think he rolled it over once or twice but repaired it before he finally put it up for sale. No clue who this was or where it is...but he was selling it recently. Around 60k+ though.

There was another guy that was selling an actual SH a while back. Had custom leather seats and some other stuff. Think he rolled it over once or twice but repaired it before he finally put it up for sale. No clue who this was or where it is...but he was selling it recently. Around 60k+ though.

I think you're confusing a couple different machines. The red one that was on the cover of the December edition of Rotorcraft was Brian Bird's machine, a red one with leather seats, 10" MGL EFIS, lots of trick custom parts. It sold a few days ago for $65K, but it was perfect, never any damage.

Attachments

• Sparrow hawk wanted
    P1000028.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
This RAF with SparrowHawk conversion is about to be listed for sale in our area. A very nice machine, Subaru 2.2, radio and transponder, low hours, $52K US. Let me know if you'd like to be put in touch.

Attachments

• Sparrow hawk wanted
    CurtsRAF.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 0
SH for sale

SH for sale

I know of one locally thats never been flown by the owner,, It needs some work but he just wants out of it due to buying a new house.. he wants 28K for gyro and trailer..

Anyone interested call me..478-461-1451

Steve

There is one in Wauchula that I believe is brand new. 2.2 Subaru I believe. And if I'm not mistaken the owner is asking only 20K for it. He is tired of having some kind of problem with registration in the UK.

I just called the airport manager to confirm and will post again with contact info if it is still there.

Last edited:
There is one in Wauchula that I believe is brand new. 2.2 Subaru I believe. And if I'm not mistaken the owner is asking only 20K for it. He is tired of having some kind of problem with registration in the UK.

I just called the airport manager to confirm and will post again with contact info if it is still there.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this may be the one in Wachula.

Attachments

• Sparrow hawk wanted
    DSC00383.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 0
No, I don't think that's the one. The one that I checked on (sorry it took so long) is still here. It belonged to Terry Eiland's son before Steve C. from the U.K. bought it. It is in great shape and is beautiful. I don't have access to the hangar or I'd have a photo for you. Don't quote me on this, but I seem to remember him telling us that he'd take 20K for it. He's been wanting to sell it for a while now. Here is all the contact information I have:

Owner:

Steve
Phone in the U.K. 011441132037778
email in U.S. [email protected]

Our Airport Manager:

Jim Hay 863-832-0896

Last edited:
David,

I was wrong and you were correct. That is a photo of the RAF conversion (not a Sparrow hawk) that is still at Wauchula.