Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Staff member
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2600+ in rotorcraft
AKA CLS447

It is nice to see you making progress Chris.

Hope to see you up flying more often.

Chris .... if you were flying over my airport I would force you down and bake you a birthday cake

Trouble is I have never baked a cake in my life ... so how about Pizza and wings at Boston Pizza in Portage La Prairie .... happy birthday sir .

Happy Birthday Chris

Hey Chris,

I hope you had a great birthday. But I hope even more that you'll come visit with us again soon.

Happy Birthday! Did you get to fly on your birthday? Did you want to fly on your birthday? How many hours on your new engine? Do you like the new engine more than the old one. Anyway, hope you had a great day.

Hey guys, Thank You ! I did get to fly the night before my birthday for a solid hour....it was great ! My 503 burnt 6 gallon....still low egts I think I really have to get smaller main jets. I passed by a Blackhawk heli that was going to my airport, when I returned, I crossed midfield & saw them doing some maneuvers on the grass. Before I could get down they had taken off for the unknown.

It looks like we are going to have a great run of weather & I hope to get some more time in the air this week !!

Thanks alot guys !!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chris...
Thanks for the flying story!