GPS Goggles

that's awesome...if only they could add an aviation radio to that, we wouldn't have to worry about instrumentation on our UL Gyros!

It's interesting, but look like it's still in development : they don't really show what the augmented display will look alike...

Maher

Not a development item - in full production. Read the 'Reviews & Press'. The display technology has been available for years - mil spec repair manuals were an early application. The displays don't photograph well, particularly for those of us used to high definition displays. But they're very cool to use.

We have ordered two sets (the ones with the photosensitive lenses) and I would be happy to share our experience when we get them. They, according to the order, are supposed to ship and arrive next week. I think these will be great for both Powered Parachutes and Gyros. I like the fact that you can download your flight onto google earth. I also like the fact that it shows the 'time' in heads-up (eye-up?) display so I will quit losing track of time while flying and not get in trouble with the boss...my wife ;-)

Mike

We have ordered two sets (the ones with the photosensitive lenses) and I would be happy to share our experience when we get them. They, according to the order, are supposed to ship and arrive next week. I think these will be great for both Powered Parachutes and Gyros. I like the fact that you can download your flight onto google earth. I also like the fact that it shows the 'time' in heads-up (eye-up?) display so I will quit losing track of time while flying and not get in trouble with the boss...my wife ;-)

Mike
Thank you Mike

Looking forward to a pilots report!