ZEN1 smoke generator testing

This is the label from the oil container that we use. It says that it is a medical grade white oil.
The rest of the label says about the safety during using the oil.

Michał

Attachments

N447MR

scottessex;n772565 said:
Looking good, everyone needs a smoker kit! :D

What type of smoke oil are you using?
HI Scott-
I tried a PM, but it tells me your "quota" is full. I was told you can help with a smoker kit? Then I saw a video on youtube too. Always looking to be seen at our airport and wanting to look cool on demand as well.
Air Command Tandem with a 2.2 Subaru if it matters. Let me know if you can help with a kit, instructions, or advice. Thanks so much, Geoff

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Scott makes a very nice smoker kit Geoff. It is complete and simple.

You may need to start a thread to get his attention.

This is an old thread and depending on how you search may not come up.

He was on the Rotary Wing Forum today.

Last edited:

scottessex

Sling-Wing Pilot
Hey Geoff, sorry I do not get on here as much as I used to, the new format is very unfriendly and I usually can not view new activity for some reason.
Anyhow I will try to figure out how to clear my inbox on the new site,
I had to use my smoker the other day i was flying at about 1300ft and I saw a Cessna heading striaght towards me at the same altitude, I just let out some smoke and then dove down to get out of the way.
I may be able to help you with a smoker, not sure if I have any kits left or not.

N447MR

-
scottessex;n1124483 said:
Hey Geoff, sorry I do not get on here as much as I used to, the new format is very unfriendly and I usually can not view new activity for some reason.
Anyhow I will try to figure out how to clear my inbox on the new site,
I had to use my smoker the other day i was flying at about 1300ft and I saw a Cessna heading striaght towards me at the same altitude, I just let out some smoke and then dove down to get out of the way.
I may be able to help you with a smoker, not sure if I have any kits left or not.
I tried to send an email I received from someone as well. Check your junk box maybe on your email? Mine is [email protected], also 219+765+3425. Tommy Milton brought you up too.