ZEN1 in China

Jay

That is a very interesting statistic ..

Tony

Last year the USA had 3.1 million millionaires. That is around 1% of the populaton. Not bad, but the number is declining.

I see my friend Sergey Zozolya is helping Artur get into his Chinese dealer. Sergey makes the trike standing behind the gyro. Sergey wanted me to work with Artur for the US market representation and trying to push through FAA 51% rule properly and also try the hand at S-LSA. But this whole situation between Artur and Raphael is like a bad movie that I am not sure I want to get involved in. Its too bad where things are. Unclear, intellectual property rights up in the air. No one knows who owns what. At least I don't.

It's your choice. The outcome at the moment
is getting more and more clear...

It's your choice. The outcome at the moment
is getting more and more clear...

Its really no choice at all if I have to respect intellectual property rights. I have designed and manufactured aircraft before and I know how easy it is to get entangled in litigation. The outcome has to be pretty much done and set as far as I am concerned and it has to be very clear "who" is the manufacturing entity that stands at the end of this ridiculous game.

Its really no choice at all if I have to respect intellectual property rights. I have designed and manufactured aircraft before and I know how easy it is to get entangled in litigation. The outcome has to be pretty much done and set as far as I am concerned and it has to be very clear "who" is the manufacturing entity that stands at the end of this ridiculous game.

The courts in Poland are very slow. It can take years before the final verdict.
The life goes on.

The courts in Poland are very slow. It can take years before the final verdict.
The life goes on.

Life does go on. Before the courts decide, it will be clear that either CA will be closed, will not be able to deliver or AAT will be closed and won't be able to deliver. Don't have to wait for courts. The entity with the production tooling, resources wins the battle. Best would be to license the design and give a percentage of the sale proceeds to the designer. An industry standard in that regard is 3 - 4%. Designers get 3 - 4% of each sale. Because that's the division of effort that industry has determined over a long time that designer has versus, production, QA, Continuing Support, Improvements to design, safety directives etc. Design is just step 1.

Life does go on. Before the courts decide, it will be clear that either CA will be closed, will not be able to deliver or AAT will be closed and won't be able to deliver. Don't have to wait for courts. The entity with the production tooling, resources wins the battle. Best would be to license the design and give a percentage of the sale proceeds to the designer. An industry standard in that regard is 3 - 4%. Designers get 3 - 4% of each sale. Because that's the division of effort that industry has determined over a long time that designer has versus, production, QA, Continuing Support, Improvements to design, safety directives etc. Design is just step 1.

Fara, golden words.

It could have been decided like this long time ago.
But obviously emotions took over.

The only true winners now will be the lawyers.

There have been enough chances for compromise down the road.
Not taken.

:(