You can win valuable prizes in our 8th PRA Raffle.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
The odds are in your favor and we have only sold a few tickets and don't believe we have ever sold more than a couple hundred.
Best odds I know for for any mid sized charity.
The 2nd place prize is worth $25.00 with such a great chance to actually win.

Attachments

• photo130140.jpg
    photo130140.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 1
The paypal link does not work for me. and yes I'm logged in.

srht.jpg

ok link was fixed and I gave a donation to be in the draw for that work of art blue gyro.

I did not get a confirmation email this time around. do you know if he got my donation?

Created a new link for it a couple of days ago. Brent not sure why it stopped working.

FRANK'S;n1134796 said:
I did not get a confirmation email this time around. do you know if he got my donation?

Brent did not receive a donation from a Frank. Looks like PayPal hiccuped.

François I sent 33.25CND and that = to 25$ USD PayPal took it from my bank account so it has to be somewhere.

deletesoon.jpg

Hopefully the money will appear from the pipeline shortly - Why would it go to Drake Air LLC and not a PRA account ?

it needs to be bought in IN for it to be tax deductible and for the pra charity thing
and He is doing this for a service for Pra nice guy.

So who won the Raffle with Gyro and everything else?

8/3/2018
Gyro = Keith Ammon
New Boston, NH

He was at the event.
2nd place selected Aircraft Spruce gift certificate
Brian Brown
St. John, KS

Brian wrote on Facebook:

Received my gift certificate for 1k at Air Craft spruce today, compliments of the PRA raffle.It will be put to good use buying some much needed parts for my gyro project. thanks again to the PRA. Special thanks to John Rountree and Brent Drake for all they do for the PRA and its members.

Here is a video of the Raffle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7989WKz2OyU&t=247s