Yearly financial reports?

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
I was wondering when the next PRA yearly financial report was coming out?

I don't have them published like on the old site yet. I do have 11 months of our physical year. Because I file the gaming license and that is their cut-off date not our physical year of June to July.

For the current financials, you would have to contact the Treasure. If you call the office # to think you push #1 to be directed to him. I've not called so do not really remember if he is 1, 2, or 3. I'm one of those.

Attachments

• PRA Bal Sheet 063021.pdf
    33 KB · Views: 20
  • PRA P&L 070120 to 063021.pdf
    32.8 KB · Views: 17
Thank you Bro for supporting our community!!
I will do my best to give all of the funding I can back to the community!

What about the PRA website. Its been jacked up for way too long. What about the insurance underwriters who were willing to give discounts to PRA members on insurance if an approved course was taken. The insurance underwriters I know tell me the ball is in PRA's court. What has happened on that?

PRA Went astray when we started bypassing the bylaws. I point no fingers, it is a tough and thankless job at the helm of this small ship, with an even smaller crew. Time to heave to and reef the sails a bit.

PRA Went astray when we started bypassing the bylaws. I point no fingers, it is a tough and thankless job at the helm of this small ship, with an even smaller crew. Time to heave to and reef the sails a bit.
"heave-ho"!!!

A physical means of reducing sail area in dangerous/high winds, usually by folding or rolling one edge of the canvas in on itself. The converse operation, removing the reef, is called "shaking it out." Reefing allows the carrying of partial sail in strong winds, and is the primary safety precaution in rough weather.

Also, "heave to":
In sailing, heaving to (to heave to, and to be hove to) is a way of slowing a sailing vessel's forward progress, as well as fixing the helm and sail positions so that the vessel does not have to be steered. It is commonly used for a "break"; this may be to wait for the tide to turn before proceeding, or to wait out a strong or contrary wind. For a solo or shorthanded sailor, it can provide time to go below deck, to attend to issues elsewhere on the boat, or to take a meal break.