Yamaha Genesis 120 hp for sale

gyro.pete

Aircraft
Yamaha powered tandem
Total Flight Time
300+
2005 RS Vector, 3 cylinder carbureted, 10,000 miles

I bought 2 engines several years ago. One is installed on my tandem gyroplane. So far I have about 300 hours on it and is still running great. I kept the second engine as a backup but it looks like no backup is needed. The engine has been tested and runs fine.

All the parts as shown in the attached picture are included (engine+carburetors, air box, fuel pumps, oil tank, thermostat+coolant overflow tank, speed sensor, oil valve, dashboard, fuel level gauge, start key/switch+relay, rectifier, ignition unit/computer, electric harness, muffler)
IMG_3335a.jpg
Asking $2,000

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Does the wiring harness have the modifications needed to run without the sled, = as it? Or needs to be modified.

gyro.pete

Aircraft
Yamaha powered tandem
Total Flight Time
300+
The wiring harness has no modifications. To use the harness to run the engine you just need to install on/off switch or short the respective wires and connect the speed sensor or provide an input for it.

I am using the same harness for a couple of years and the engine works fine.

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
I like the engine dolly. I have always used one of these dollies for engines in the shop and just stuck a 2x4 under the exhaust side to hold it upright. Maybe someday I'll get around to copy this.

Tpknueven

2005 RS Vector, 3 cylinder carbureted, 10,000 miles

I bought 2 engines several years ago. One is installed on my tandem gyroplane. So far I have about 300 hours on it and is still running great. I kept the second engine as a backup but it looks like no backup is needed. The engine has been tested and runs fine.

All the parts as shown in the attached picture are included (engine+carburetors, air box, fuel pumps, oil tank, thermostat+coolant overflow tank, speed sensor, oil valve, dashboard, fuel level gauge, start key/switch+relay, rectifier, ignition unit/computer, electric harness, muffler)
View attachment 1146785
Asking $2,000
Where is it located? Do you know the rates horsepower and who makes a prop adapter? Thanks.