Xenon with dual GPS, Synthetic Vision, ADS- B traffic and Weather in Rocky Mountains

ventana7

Gold Member
Aircraft
Xenon Gyroplane, Cessna 182
Total Flight Time
When I was getting my Uavionix ADS-B I broke down and bought a new Ifly740 gps so with my iPad I now have two redundant displays. Each can show a sectional moving map, gps info, synthetic vision, terrain avoidance, inflight weather from two independent sources and ADS-B traffic. We have a hospital with flight for life helicopter very close to our airport and right next to my house - in the past we just depended on radio calls to avoid each other but it was great to see him on ADS-B today and really know in real time how close we were.

The panel looks great.

RotorTom

Aircraft
Enstrom 480B, CTLS, Ercoupe
Total Flight Time
5000+
Rob,

By my calculation you owe me about $1.2M. Curious as to why?

RotorTom

Aircraft
Enstrom 480B, CTLS, Ercoupe
Total Flight Time
5000+
WHY? Because you were the one that caught my attention many years ago at Front Range Airport displaying a Xenon Gyroplane. Up to that point I had only owned and flown fixed wings. But somehow, I got "sold" on a brand new Xenon. It was all down hill from there! Once I had the rotor-bug, I went from that to a few helicopters, maintenance, annuals, etc. Get It? I think you're getting off cheap.

ventana7

Gold Member
Aircraft
Xenon Gyroplane, Cessna 182
Total Flight Time
You would need to give me LOTS of flights in your Enstrom for 1.7M.:)

Rob