Xenon - Raphael Celier contact info

gyrogreg

Aircraft
Magni M-16 Gyroplane
Total Flight Time
3000 total, 2000 Gyro
Can anyone give me a good email address or other contact information for Raphael Celier - Xenon?

We are wanting to see if Xenon wants to participate in two efforts related to getting ready-to-fy gyroplanes approved for teh U.S. these two projects are:

- Revisions to gyroplane ASTM standards for gyro producers to be able to meet standards.

- Producer's requests to FAA for ELSA gyroplane exemption - to allow fully-built gyroplanes. Rob Dubin had made this request for Future Flight - but it is unclear if this is the official Xenon reqeust for exemption.

If unable to provide Raphael's contact information, who else should I contact in the U.S.

- Greg Gremminger, ASTM Gyoplane Subcommittee Chairman.

Here is his e-mail address. I certainly would think "hope" he would want to participate.

[email protected]

Great News!

Great News!

Greg ... thanks for your efforts. The Xenon and other select gyros deserve to be sold as "Ready-to-Fly" ELSA aircraft.

This would be a giant step forward in gyro safety and popularity.

I finally got in touch with Raphael. I am bringing him up to speed now. Turns out the address I had was the correct one, just wasn't hearing back from him - "till today.

Thanks, Greg

Be good to see if he can get the bird accepted/certified over there.

Good morning to all,

My silence is simply because i was doing the famous military mission in Burkina Faso for 2 weeks. Rapport can be downloaded on my blog. Yes of course we are positive to help the community and ASTM, i printed all documents and we are studying them at the moment.
We have almost acheived the full certification of the factory, it was a tremendous effort in time and money, but it is worth it, as this norma is at high level and will allow us (the company) to grow into bigger aviation.
We have finished also the development / adaptation of new floats, tested with success. I open new tread for that to share the experience.
The company has a growing success, mainly into professional worlds.
I want also to remind here to all, that even if gyros are easy machines, maintenance is crucial. I encourage everyone on any type of machine to NEVER forget about a good maintenance.
The Xenon will be back soon in the USA !

Greg,
Is Sport Copter also involved so their Sport Copter II gyros can be sold completed?