Xenon Pre-rotator gear box

ventana7

Gold Member
Aircraft
Xenon Gyroplane, Cessna 182
Total Flight Time
1,000+
The right angle gear box on my Xenon pre-rotator recently failed and I am looking for a solution.

I considered switching to a flexible shaft pre-rotator but am having difficulty sourcing one and figuring out what parts I need to adapt it to my rotorhead. Sportcopter has not responded to me and working with Trendak in Poland is difficult with the distance and language barrier to get detailed information.

Most of the other US based Xenons were retrofitted with a flexible shaft pre-roator and I am wondering if any of the Xenon owners might have the small 90 degree gear box that was removed from their machine?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Rob

SportCopter

Aircraft
Vortex M912, SportCopter II, Vortex 582, M2
Hi Rob,
When you spoke with us on the phone, the technician had requested photos for technical reasons, so he could help determine which parts you will need. We are more than happy to work with you, as parts are available. At this time, we still have not received any photos. If you could please email them to us at [email protected] we will have our technician look at them to see exactly which parts you will need. Please also follow up with a phone call letting us know you sent the email as sometimes emails can be lost in spam. We look forward to hearing from you.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
Rob, just an idea but reach out to Denis at Gyro Technic and send him some photos see what he might suggest.
Gyro Technic <[email protected]>

ventana7

Gold Member
Aircraft
Xenon Gyroplane, Cessna 182
Total Flight Time
1,000+
Hi Rob,
When you spoke with us on the phone, the technician had requested photos for technical reasons, so he could help determine which parts you will need. We are more than happy to work with you, as parts are available. At this time, we still have not received any photos. If you could please email them to us at [email protected] we will have our technician look at them to see exactly which parts you will need. Please also follow up with a phone call letting us know you sent the email as sometimes emails can be lost in spam. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.

I sent photos today. Let me know what you can do or if you need more photos.

Rob