Xenon CA mast upgrade

Greg Vos

Aircraft
R44/22 H269/300 MD 500 Magni (all); Xenon RST; DTA; ELA; MTO Trojan
Total Flight Time
Stoped counting at 2000
Please can a helpful member post a link to the xenon mast upgrade bulletin for the older xens
i had it but can’t find it, I’m going to be rebuilding a xenon that has low hours on the Hobbs and will want to pull out the mast and install the brace plates that are reflected in this document.
hoping to hear from long time xenon owners on this thread for advise.
i built a xenon for a client a few years back and am wondering if the mast will be an issue?
the original mast was 2mm odd in wall thickness and we found a crack on top mounting point so we fitted a new mast from AT that was wall thicknes 3.2 mm but it had a definite cabin / stick shake after that that I could not tune out,
hoping the mast on this xen is not cracked, and if it is I was wondering about simply turning it around and drilling new mounting holes for the cabin attachment points as the head mounting cheek plates holes will be fine on turning it around.

comments on this will be appreciated

Thank you Jeff
thats the one, I had also seen one from trendak showing the plates kit that bolts inside the mast ears for additional strength, if you have it.
while I’m gleaning xenon info can anyone give me the blade bolt toque and tightening sequence on the hub bar, I will be pulling apart as per the recent trendak report to inspect fro cracks.

do you guys recommend stringing the blades or flinging the blades after assembly?

greg