WTB: magni m16 or mtosport

Tectweaker

Looking to buy a flying machine - preferably With 914. Closer to west coast is better.

serious buyer and prefer sellers looking to sell and not just testing the market.

please let me know if you have any leads - have looked through couple good options at barnstormers as well ...

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BLUE 2017 TAG TITANIUM EXPLORER WITH 914 ( ABOUT 230 HOURSTT) FOR SALE IN ARIZONA ... A VERY EXPERIENCED GYRO CFI HAS TAKEN EXCELLENT CARE OF IT AND WILL GIVE YOU A DEMO & INITIAL LESSON. TO CONTINUE TRAINING ...SHOULD YOU DECIDE THIS IS THE RIGHT MACHINE FOR YOU ... YOU WILL NEED TO BUY/INSURE FIRST!
ASKING $93,000. IT WAS PRICED AT $99,000 - NEW AFTER 40 HOUR FLY-OFF.

THAT INCLUDES 2 FLYCOM HELMETS, IFLY GPS NAVIGATION, & ADSB INSTALLED & VERIFIED ...FRESH YCI/ANNUAL. DELUX CFI REAR INSTRUMENT PANEL WITH MAGS& RESTART BUTTON , ENGINE & RotorRPM,ALT and A/S - FULL DUAL CONTROLS ...PRE-ROTATION,THROTTLE,STICK & PEDALS!

Last edited:

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Looking to buy a flying machine - preferably With 914. Closer to west coast is better.

serious buyer and prefer sellers looking to sell and not just testing the market.

please let me know if you have any leads - have looked through couple good options at barnstormers as well ...
I'd go and at least take a test flight to compare.
This is a new sweet gyro. They have the most traveling storage space I've seen.
This is a true cross-country machine.

And...
Any excuse to fly a gyro and experience the different models is a good excuse????

rhoadsrunner

AutoGyro Arizona
Hi Tectweaker,

We have 2 gyro’s for sale: the TAG that Christine pictured above, and a 2017 MTO Sport that was built a year ago. It has a 914 and all the available options. Both are great flying gyro’s!

You can purchase either one and receive training in your own plane. You can also come here for an introductory flight in either (or both gyroplanes). We are located at the San Manuel, AZ airport (E77) - just NE of Tucson. 520-840-0186.

Mark Rhoads

rcsilvmac

I have a 2016 Magni M16 that I would sell for the right opportunity. I am based near Sacramento, CA. It is in excellent shape. 1200 hours on 914, regular maintenance with no expense spared. Garmin Aera 660 moving map, ADSB in/out, Trig comms. Flown very regularly. $60K firm. Send me an email at [email protected] if you are a serious buyer.