Wrens CHALLENGE 2018 - Sep 15 - Carolina and FLA vs. GA!!

Is the JET GYRO flying? I like that gyro.

The fly in is over.

We drove down from NC and arrived around dusk last night. 1 gyro was being loaded on a trailer and everyone else was gone. There's nobody around this morning. See ya next year.

Hey Eric,

It was nice meeting you. That was me last night. Once folks started leaving, everything started deflating like a balloon. Thanks for letting us know what's going on this morning. Officially, Wrens is a gyro-friendly multi-aircraft type EAA fly-in. I am wondering if some fixed wings decided to brave the winds and fly-in. Usually a good number do. This year, I suspect they may not. Definitely will be no ultralights flying in.

Anyway, I have your contact info. I will send you the details for the Carolina Barnstormers Fall Wing-ding soon. It is in about 5 weeks. Be careful though, once the Barnstormers find out you are from Carolina now, they will do everything they can to abduct you into their 'club.' Forcefully if necessary. Ha Ha.

M

Really Eric? I feel bad for you. That sucks given that it was posted in large bold text that the fly in is today the 15th.

HighAltitude;n1138291 said:
Really Eric? I feel bad for you. That sucks given that it was posted in large bold text that the fly in is today the 15th.

No sweat. We had already planned to come down for 1 night and then when the hurricane looked like a Cat 4 or 5 in Wilmington, we decided to get the hell out and spend the weekend down here.
Anyway, we're in Augusta now waiting for the rain to stop and the power to come back on in Wilmington.

Netpilot, thanks for the invite to the next NC fly-in. I'll see you there.

Eric