Win a almost like new Sport Copter Vortex next PRA raffle.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
A required change in my daily mission had me at the Club Hanger for the last two days. It is so much more fun receiving a Sport Copter Vortex for PRA to RAFFLE off to our community than it is to create servers and websites.
These are just offloading her but thought all my rotorhead friends would like to see a glimpse of PRA's next Raffle Prize you may win. It has new Sport Copter Rotors and hub-bar in their boxes too. PRA will have the Rotax 582 rebuilt for a full new life.
Her value in an almost new condition will be $21-$25K. Need to check the classified ads for actual market value. To assure it is NON-TAXABLE with IRS I must divide the value by 300 and add the price of one ticket more.
This is what makes volunteering to help PRA so much fun. Heping rotorheads to fulfill their dreams sure.
But giving these prizes away and into the hands of our community is PRICELESS. Need more research to determine the ticket price. However, the range will be $75 if its value is $22K, or if $25K tickets will be $85 to assure the winner pays no income taxes on it.

---
Buy 4 tickets you get 5 and there are more discounts. PRA supports members and non-members equally. When anyone calls, asking questions, we do not even ask if you are a member. You may join us as our free guest account and retrieve the same information and buy raffle tickets the same as members. PRA is a 501(3)c tax-deductible charity as such we have design PRA to pay members back more than the $50 dues each year. RAFFLE TICKETS are BOGO for PRA members. Buy one and get one free. If they buy 4 they get 10 rickets. That is a discount of $450 dollars so they just made a profit of $400 dollars by supporting PRA. It pays to be a PRA member but we support all of our community equally.
---

Perhaps the best news I can share with you all is we have never had even 500 people buy tickets. This means you actually have a GREAT chance of winning.
Every person who has won says the same thing.
"I've bought into hundreds of charity raffles and the state lottos. But this is the first time I won."
The odds are way in your favor with such a small group.
One person won a 1st place prize in one raffle and a 2nd place prize in another. He had never won anything before.

====
Dang the pictures are too large to upload. Do not have time to resize them now. Should not even be stealing time from creating the PRA server. See the photos on Facebook

PRA - Popular Rotorcraft Association​

OK, here are photos resized to 20% of what they were taken in.20210814_103937Sml.jpg20210814_103941Sml.jpg20210814_104041Sml.jpg20210814_104352Sml.jpg

Good morning.

When Gary died we ended up losing two of our Raffle witnesses needed in order to renew our In. Gaming license.

Some good news.
I've finally found two replacements just before I left for El Mirage.

I will try and fill out the ten pages of forms this week and then maybe by next week you will see the first raffle listed on PRA.org site.

Last edited: