Why?

ultracruiser41

Gold Member
Aircraft
Cavalon, OutBack Tango, Ryan PT 22, JetGyro, Jet Provost, Champ, Radial Rocket Gyro, HummelBird
Total Flight Time
Too many to count
Why doesn't any new postings in the Event section show up in Latest Activity?????

Kind a frustrating. Its been that way for a while now.

Hi Barry
And I cannot view them anymore either. Says I'm not authorized. They do show up in a search but when you click on it says the not authorized error.

Not to put salt on the wound but all works fine for me.

I think I understand what Barry is talking about .
We would think that the latest postings would show up at the right side of the page in a box (marked new or latest activity) .
But the box is Latest Topics not (posting or activity) so we have to go to events to see what was posted . Starting a new thread posting will show up in the box marked Latest Topics . Those of us that have work take up most of our time only check in for a couple minutes to see what's going on and miss a lot of the post by not looking in every topic .
If we post on the Barry Days thread it does bump to the top in the events section .
I recon it is what it is 😳

My post in the For Sale thread is not showing up in the latest activity folder either?

I know I don't frequent this forum much since the change......still not user friendly. Too bad too!......used to be the "go to" place.

Search does show a post for today in events Carolina Barnstormers with post by "no wings attached"

I have 5 bookmarked searches. The top one is today's activity plus 6 months history - it takes several seconds to load. The second one is quick and has activity for today only.

This is the search that I use most: https://www.rotaryforum.com/search?s...%7D&btnSubmit=

This search is for activity of the current day: https://www.rotaryforum.com/search?s...%7D&btnSubmit=

Save to your bookmarks toolbar so that it is at the top of your browser.

Last edited:
I added you first link to my favorites so now if i come here i get new post automatically.
not only new topics.

Thanks.