Who is on your ignore list and why?

Stan,

There is nothing better than a large pot of beans.

Particularly, when a pair of nuts come free with each bean. :D

human beings​

images

Guys, thank you so much. I've seen the light. Reading all these replies has really changed my attitude. I wonder what else I might be missing in my life?

I've taken tweezers and removed all the mute buttons on my remotes, because the guys yelling at me from Murdock Hyundai might actually be saying something that would enrich my life if I'd only listen.

I've turned off all my spam filters, because I may be missing a great deal on a stolen mailing list or offshore discount pharmaceuticals.

I'm even anxiously awaiting my next e-mail from deposed Nigerian royalty, because it might bring me my best opportunity to retire.

[/sarcasm]

Gabor said it best. It's just another filter. If any of you use mute buttons or spam filters, or don't read the Nigerian scams, someone else using the ignore list should be no big deal. I've only used it for two members whose "content" could also have got them banned from the forum entirely by an administrator. Life's too short.

Ignore

Ignore

I don't ignore people, although there are those who seem to be ignorant or, at least, ignorable at times. It is quite easy to recognize the direction someone is taking from their first sentence. When their sentiment becomes obvious I move on.

However, I do LOVE to see how others deal with those who are obviously trapped in some psych syndrom. Managers need to know how to deal with all types. There are some on this forum who are quite intelligent in their approach dealing with any situation. Taking comments one at a time is not as revealing as taking comments in a group think. We ARE a group; good and bad............

This is fun stuff !

BTW......Did anyone see what actually got me put on Animals' ignore list ??????

Could someone tell me what was so bad & hurtful about it ????

It must have really touched a nerve !!!

This thread is precious.

I think my kids have me on their ignore list.

(except when they need money)

All I was trying to say....

All I was trying to say....

All I was trying to say is life is too short to get caught up in something someone has said. Things can be so easily misinterperted. I find all the discussioin on this particular thread funny , enlightening and innsightful.

I feel bad that Tim feels distraught over it. I have had people make comments to me...do I care?? No not really....I just consider the source and move on after all after all they are just words.

No one can effect you one way or the other without your consent. So come after me, but please don't threaten...that's just not cool.

I love all of you one and all....so with that said I do have to say....squirrels Stan...really? I'm always open to new things and because &because I think the world of you I might even be tempted to try some....because that's just who I am!

Best wishes that this thread...will provide humour & enlightenment to all...I know it has for me!!

LOve & HUgs to ALL Squirrel Ed

Ps....to Paul I am guilty of using my MUTE Button....Thanks for pointing that out! ;-P

It does not work that way.

But yes I can tell you when my helicopter will sell....... It will sell when someone wants it more then I do and drops the right amount of cash in my hands.

and nope I don't need the cards to know this..lol

blessed Be.

That's WHY your helicopter will sell,not WHEN;)

Just listen to yourselves . . .no wonder you have difficulties trying to understand my text puzzles . . .
Ron A could never be a sniper . . .we can hear his toughts from a mile away!
Your cinical proposal made the one it was directed to, jump in a second . . .almost could hear his expletives . . .from down in Brasil! :D
Scary still the most fun here . . .his mind is fast and alert!
Heron

Everyone on this forum including myself is nuttier than squirrel turds.

If you don't believe it just look at some of the stuff we spend our lives talking about on here.