When Pigs Fly

Dr. Bensen

Dr. Bensen

For God's sake man, if you're able to get on TV, please get his name right.
It's been around a while.:director:
Buzzard 1000+ hrs in BENSEN type Gyro.

Fiveboy!

Fiveboy!

If some of my gyro brothers want to see these i cab burn them dvd's as long as I dont charge. The two that feature gyros are When Pigs Fly and Worlds Smallest planes, Let me know, I dint think they will "get' me down here, Its fair use doctrine foreducational purposes, My pleasure, just let me know,

R

Somehow I missed your message back in Nov. I'd V-E-R-Y much like a copy of those two shows. Does your offer still stand? If so, should I private message you my mailing address?

Also, how is the progress on your Yamaha Genesis engine conversion going?

Yes Kevin the offer definitely stands and a few of our brethren have taken me up on it. Because the mail system is iffy down here, what I do is send them off when family or friends go back to the states (which is frequently). YES PM me with your particulars and it will be my pleasure.

As to my genesis engine, all thats appropriate for me to say is that after some life challenges that slowed the build, I have every confidence that Todd is now making progress on my project, which requires some extra attention to detail because of my remote location.....

Send me a PM and Ill burn you a DVD right away (my wife is going to the US in a few days!)

R

Great job Robert, I would love to have a copy.

Robert,

I just noticed this thread, and if I could get a copy of those as well, please let me know, and I'll be happy to provide my address along with compensation for the cost of the DVD's and shipping, so you are not out any moola. Thank you!

I've seen these...I highly recommend them because they are really packed full of awesome machines.

M-M

Not to mention incredible production values, brilliant writing and superb editing.... aw shucks why understate it.... LoL

Those of you who have asked.... my good buddy Minny Mike is sending you the copies.... shhhh dont tell and thanks Mike.

BTW I cant send a copy to someone who just states they would like one but doesn't provide like perhaps an address! NB: I will send a copy to anyone who want one - no matter what I think of their political ranting.

(that was humor. At the end of the day its all about GYROS!!!)

BTW I cant send a copy to someone who just states they would like one but doesn't provide like perhaps an address! NB: I will send a copy to anyone who want one - no matter what I think of their political ranting.

(that was humor. At the end of the day its all about GYROS!!!)

If I promise not to rant would you please send me a copy?

Thanks, Bud

1088 county road 748
Ider,Al.35981

R...
No worries...you sent me a whole big a$$ stack of disc's all the way from PC...!!!
Way I see it...since I really enjoyed watching them, I figure I'm just passing the favor forward by saving Ya' the hassle since I'm here state side already (and biding my time anyways).
-----------------
Everyone covered so far:

Tim Chick
Brian Hebden
Kevin Richey
David Bacon
Bud O'Neal
Michael Lindroth
Terry Smith
Paul Brady
Tom Millican

as of: Monday, 11 am CDT

M-M

Last edited:
So now we do "pay it forward" -if anyone else wants to watch these shows please contact ONE of the folks listed and hopefully they will burn a copy and pass on the kindness.

Just for the record here is what is on the DVD

Americas Hangar: A look at the amazing history holdings and mission of The Smithsonian Air and Space facilities. (This was good enough that it was shown to Congress).

Worlds Smallest Planes: Just an unreal mix of bizarre and amazing - including our favorite. Red Baron your Flintstone plane is featured as are the cri Cri and some really weird little planes.

When Pigs Fly: How to make anything fly if you know the secret formula for flight. Has a lot of things that look like they should never be able to fly (like gyros!)

The Golden Age Of Zeppelins: As you would expect.... and a little more.

I have to say these are made available by Mike strictly as an internal informational and educational non commercial basis. Thats why everything including the postage is comped.

My work here is through.

OUT

PS If you like what you see subscribe to Smithsonian Channel so they dont come to Panama and try to arrest me! LoL

I think your safe :) It takes a lot of resources to take action on people, and for sending out 10 copies it would send them farther out of balance and they would gain nothing.

But thank you for taking the risk, I look forward watching it. I wouldn't other wise get a chance to watch it. I'm deployed to Iraq at the moment. And also a big thanks to Minnesota Mike, you guys are really awesome in my book.

If some of my gyro brothers want to see these i cab burn them dvd's as long as I dont charge. The two that feature gyros are When Pigs Fly and Worlds Smallest planes, Let me know, I dint think they will "get' me down here, Its fair use doctrine foreducational purposes, My pleasure, just let me know,

R
[email protected] would live a copy, thank you, FYI I own Roger Lessards SSC Larry Neil helped create