What's the Status?

okikuma

What's the status of the Phenix Autogyro? The phenix.aero website no longer exists. I was really hoping this tractor autogyro go into production. Even better, become a kit aircraft for the USA experimental amateur built market. It definitely would sell here in the USA as a kit.!

Wayne

Phenix USA

Total Flight Time
GyroCFI is correct; the aircraft has not entered production. Development is stuck at 99.999%, With the certification test flight remaining. We've had a tremendous run of bad luck, with personal tragedies and other setbacks. We are trying to move forward and I hope that we will eventually get to a point where something positive happens.

The website is still up at www.phenixgyro.com and the FB page too. But no new news, so no updating.

We are trying and hope to reach a positive point, But it won't be quick.

GyroCFI

Aircraft
Snobird Tandem Adventurer
Total Flight Time
I hope you are successful at bringing that gyro to market. It really is probably the only gyro I would consider shelling out the money for, really striking design.

Phenix USA

Total Flight Time
I'm trying, hell, I've BEEN trying for the past 9 years! If it was solely up to me, there'd be a hundred of them flying in the US