• Other: Please leave description in post below

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
What color T-Shirt's would you MEN like? Jane will pick the ladies colors however women can vote to please.

I think it would be good to know favorite colors whether you would buy a shirt or not so please vote.
You may vote for more than one color shirt if you would buy that color too, if you like the artwork.
I'm told the colors in the poll sell the best so that is why they are the ones listed.

Why I ask:
PRA is creating this years International convention T-Shirts and we wish to buy the colors you want.
We will also be coming out with more T-Shirts soon... It an Exciting new product line we will try and carry for you and this will help us select the colors you wish for that inventory too.

high visible safety neon ORANGE

On second thought, I really like the Yellow or bright orange.

OK I can see I need to build an Excel table for the results. This is just what we need. Thank you.

DaveJaksha;n1121086 said:
On second thought, I really like the Yellow or bright orange.
OK Dave but I'm not going to take your first vote away... I'm just going to add Yellow and Bright Orange.

Thank you,
John

OK I found most of the colors or far, except for a good yellow Kevin in Gidan T-Shirt. I'm going to send you an email link bro and see if any of the yellows you like. Do not seem bright enough to me.

Also the ORANGE. Do you want SAFETY ORANGE that is bright? Or a lighter Orange?

No Title

Never mind here is the color chart tell me, Safety Orange or which Orange?
And Kevin which yellow?

And do not really see a tan. I don't?
I picked the Ice Grey... Right?
And Royal = blue.

I got white right!

Attachments

• photo127743.jpg
    photo127743.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Vols Fan Mon.
a NEON Tennessee Orange
Really, I like the visibility aspect of bright neon colors when I am flying. I want to be seen!!!
Especially by those fixed wingers

Last edited:
I really like chrome and graphite metallic but, not being available for a T-shirt, I'll go with bright safety orange.

U-Guys-Rock!!!!
Thank you so much!!!

Kevin_Richey;n1121103 said:
Sunburst!!!
Is that on the shirt color chart?
If not which one on the chart do you want Bro?

Last edited:
rklaux;n1121131 said:
Black, and instead of white, natural.

I'd go with natural if the other person who voted for white says that is fine with him. What do you guys think about changing white to natural???

Hmm, I'm kinda maxed out on adding any more colors of shirts. May have to drop at least one.

You see I'm driving the cost up ( the BOD will not like that part of giving you exactly what each wants)
Why more cost = with each shirt color added I must buy sizes for all = S, M, L, XL, XXL, & XXXL's of each color. If I only pick one shirt color and force it on all of you then I can buy far fewer T-Shirts with fewer left over.

Adding more color shirts means adding the large sizes and XXXL's costs almost 4 times more than the S,M, and even the L. They start going up on XL+ sizes.

Last edited:
PS:
The last step in taking the artwork and overlaying it on the shirt colors you selected from the shirt color chart and make certain the artwork colors do not clash.
If we can change the artwork color to not clash with all the shirt colors then they are in.

BTW I think the artwork this year really ROCKs!
It's almost done, just adding the last details then color test against the shirt color and I'll post it and the colors of the shirts that made the test.