Wedding anniversary

scandtours

scandtours
If I remember correct my wedding anniversary will be very soon.
The funny thing is not when Ive got married to my (tsutsela) or why, but HOW we’ve met. Its several years now but still I feel as if it was just yesterday.
It was a sunny worm day walking on the beach, just few meters away from my house.
A beautiful lady was enjoying the view of the sea and reading a book under the shadow of an umbrella.
I liked her so I tried to play the KAMAKI.
With a typical kamaki language like (from where do you come from? how long you’ll stay in Larnaca? do you like Cyprus ? aso.. From her reactions she gave me to understand she didn’t want to be disturbed and I respected it. But at least tell me from where do you come from? I asked once more.
From Mars she answered.
I know all women are coming from Mars, I said, but from which place o Mars. She smiled a little bit but she tried to hide it at the same time.
To make the long story short, after many invitations she accepted my last invitation to come and fly with me and my gyro.
Not long time later we were up in the air at 2.500 ft. flying straight and level. All of the sudden I got the idea to ask her if she loves me. She didn’t respond and after few more minutes a asked her again: Do you love me??? The answer was no.
I pushed the stick forward and entered into a steep dive…and few seconds later I could not hear the engine but only how she was screaming AAAAAAAA.
Back to level flt again and after gaining the lost altitude I asked her again.
DO YOU LOVE ME?
The answer come very quickly this time with determination “ NOOOO I DON”T.”
I pushed the stick forward again, this time little bit more and enter into dive spins. She started shouting and shouting so hard that I had to reduce the volume of the radio. My ears were ready to break from the AAAAAA AAAAAA.
We had lost one thousand five hundred feet almost, hearing only how she was screaming
and all of the sudden I heard I LOVE YOU….
Sorry I didn’t hear you I said and she replied with all her power left:. I L O V E Y O U .
To make the story even shorter, she is still with me…
It seems I did not destroy only her holidays but her whole life.
So guys, buy a gyro if you want to get married or… get divorce. It can work negative too.
Buy one and be the PIC. You decide.

Ps My tsutsela means scarecrow, thats how I call her.
My next gyro will be called Thutsela too. This is what Alex from Moscow suggested once.

Attachments

Gyro_Kai

Boy, you are a soft hearted romantic, aren't you?

Congratulations!

Kai.

Last edited:
This is just more proof to the story that women like the "bad boys" and the excitement that comes in the first few minutes when he tries to kill her in a gyro.

I think they marry us just to tame us , but by then we don't care. We are busy forgetting anniversary dates. :)

Happy anniversary..... and If she yells "I LOVE YOU" really loud again , that is code for "I WANT DIAMONDS"

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Congrats Giorgos, we are so lucky when we are blessed with agreat woman. My wife and I just celebrated our 28th last Saturday at the 2 - State fly-in in Louisiana.

scandtours

scandtours
This is just more proof to the story that women like the "bad boys" and the excitement that comes in the first few minutes when he tries to kill her in a gyro.

I think they marry us just to tame us , but by then we don't care. We are busy forgetting anniversary dates. :)

Happy anniversary..... and If she yells "I LOVE YOU" really loud again , that is code for "I WANT DIAMONDS"
A successful man is is one who makes more money than
his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who finds such a man.