Webber 750 engine

Brent_Brown

Platinum Member
I don't think rotortec used any rubber dampener. I have two flywheels and a rotax rubber dampener. I hope that will save the gears from damage. We will see.

lmavio

ing
Aircraft
pa34
Total Flight Time
ASE adapter flange

ASE adapter flange

Hi,
ASE offer adapter flange for PRSU C (which is similar to Simonini gearbox) at about 190 USD . And it is made from foudry and CNC worked. And they have dumper to for quick and easy installation too.
www.swissmotorengineering.com

Brent.... looks really good. Two questions, if you don't mind?

1. As Vickijohnk asked... can the gearbox be inverted?

2. Do you think this setup would work with the Normally Aspirated 750 without changes? If so, would you be willing to make a plate for me? If so, PM me what the cost would be.

Thanks, Gary

Attachments

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Where is Tony and how is his engine going?
Anyone heard?

Hi

I'm working hard on mine. Carbon fiber intercooler tanks and intake piping. MAP sensors and TB will be integrated on it.

I have contacted weber several times yet they still refuse to distribute their engine for aviation use. I just don't understand how silent hektik and ASE can be allowed to ...

lmavio

ing
Aircraft
pa34
Total Flight Time
ASE SwissMotorEngineering

ASE SwissMotorEngineering

yellow_submarin, simply because Weber does not built aviation engine (mainly they manufacture marine engines). And they do not want to have any responsability.
ASE uses aviation components (which are 80%) of complete installation, and just the core engine. Moreover many technical items MUST be known for avoiding any engine failure / damage.
The 750 runs fine. And the new 850TC (ASE 850TC) with 2nd spark plug much better.

www.swissmotorengineering.com

Andrejt

Aircraft
Storch, Virus
Total Flight Time
weber 750 MPE - 3D models (igs. or step. format)

I'm working on installation of 750MPE engine in Flysinthesis Storch ultralight aircraft, I would like to ask if anybody have 3D model of 750 or 850 engine (for example igs. or step. format). This will facilitate my efforts to design the appropriate positions of engine, gearbox, exhaust system and engine mount.
BR Andrej

Andrejt

Aircraft
Storch, Virus
Total Flight Time

I'm working on installation of 750MPE engine in Flysinthesis Storch ultralight aircraft, I would like to ask if anybody have 3D model of 750 or 850 engine (for example igs. or step. format). This will facilitate my efforts to design the appropriate positions of engine, gearbox, exhaust system and engine mount.
BR Andrej

Hi,

I could not get the cad package from Weber.

Besides, their motor website has gone offline. Only the automotive website is online. Has anyone heard of them lately ?

Cyril

JEFF TIPTON

Aircraft
Grumman AA5
Total Flight Time
I am told the 750 and 850 have different bell housings and possibly the mounting bolts .

I to am looking the cad symbol/ block for the 750.

I came code to the 850 once. A person had McLeod up a three wheeled enclosed motorcycle using the 850. But the file was not there for download.

If you have any luck let me know and I will do the same. I do have a manual with the top bottom and side view with a variety of dimensions for the 750 if that would help.

robi

Hi,

I have a Webber 750 TC engine block available for sale if anyone interested. Its got 8 running hours. I have the engine block, turbine, intake manifold, throttle body, injectors, starter, coolant thermostat and engine mount. It was running previously on gyro-copter project. I bought it for my airplane project but Im lacking of time right now. If anyone is interested Im available for further info and possible pictures.
Robi