We now have ALL PRA past magazines = Now I need to get them here.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
I bought a copy of all of PRA’s magazines from Rick Gilley so we can scan them and post all past issues online as a new member benefit.

Rick thinks he has all of them (100%) and some other older publications as well that I now own.

I’m living off of last months revenue until the website is finished and cannot afford to spend the money on the freight to get them here and start having them scanned in for us.

If anyone else would like to read these, please donate. I cannot tell you the amount yet and will contact Rick and have him get us an estimate.

He said at the convention that it is several boxes.

John- I want to thank you for your hard work on that website. I saw how much you worked on it while in the motel room when you should have been sleeping.

Stan

Thank you buddy, if folks knew the time I have failing at this they would probably lock me up in the nut house. Friday night I did NOT sleep at all, I was really on a roll.

But you only fail when you quite and I'm close now it's looks like its going to work the 3rd time around as I know what tools work.

PS:
A donation to pay my older grandchildren (16-21 years young) to scan them in would also be helpful but not necessary.

The freight to Rick I guess, or me and I'll send it to Rick?

The scanning money to me?

John, We have already scanned in a fair number of the magazines.

If there is any way you can open the website up to some of us with experience, we could help you update things like the way out-of-date board members list and others.
As a value added membership benefit, I'd like to upload the registration and certification process and all necessary forms to the site.
Let me know if I can help. we need the site more now, than ever.

John, We have already scanned in a fair number of the magazines.
I've got 1 & 1/2" stack of CD's now of scanned magazines too, so when the site comes up there will be that content available right off the bat!

If there is any way you can open the website up to some of us with experience, we could help you update things like the way out-of-date board members list and others.
I have a volunteer! However I have never been given the full list, pictures, or information to let my volunteer even try.

Average response time from me looking at my emails from Jennifer and my response for her and the person requesting the update to audit the final results as been 18 minutes. You are never going to get better than that. So that's not the problem!!!

THE PROBLEM IS LACK OF INFORMATION BEING GIVEN DIRECTLY TO ME!

The new site let's everyone change there own information whether you are a Webby, PRA member, Chapter member, Instructor, BOD, Customer, etc...

As a value added membership benefit, I'd like to upload the registration and certification process and all necessary forms to the site.
Let me know if I can help. we need the site more now, than ever.

This is GREAT!
If you send them to me I can let folks download them. But I'd like to turn them into Web input forms like this years PRE-Registration form for your site too.

Last edited:
Anyone wish to volunteer to look at the current web-site lists and them email or call the folks listed until we can get the current information from them?

PS:
On the new web-site the only excuse left to them will be why haven't YOU changed your own information?

Thank you Jeff!!!

Going to be cool once these are available, there's a lot of history, educational value, and very interesting stories in these magazines.

Hey John, any info or articles you find on Commuter Helicopters send my way. or a I am still collecting any and everything I can find on the Commuters.

on that same note, anyone else that has any photos or info on commuters please contact me.

I know at Bensen days John was up most the night working by the glow of the laptop.

@Mike
I have to admit I'm anxious to read them myself!!!

@Tim
The best part about being on-line is that YOU can search every work of every issue and find everyone of them for ourselves = No JOHN required!

Also, I/ we at Chapter 31 are so lucky to have our newest member and he is living in San Diego Now....

Dr. Bruce Charnov and he has a complete bibliography of all of the issues and we are going to link them to the issues we have scanned letting you find the information from many different ways.

It's better to by lucky than good....