We have a delima at Chapter 6

dragonflyerthom

Platinum Member
Aircraft
RAF 2000 GTX SE
Total Flight Time
183FW 132Gyro
We have been invited to have not one but two flyins in October. The first will be at Petitt Jean Mountain to fly with PPCs. This will be a Mountain top Flyin. It has always been a great place to fly gyros. From the airport the mountain falls off 1000 ft to the valley floor. The dates are October 8-10, 2010. They normally have aviation vendors who will sell their wares to whom ever. I plan on flying my RAF to this event. I hope you will attend. Please inform me so that I can plan on cooking lunch.

The second event will be at Bastrop, La. The dates here will be October 15-17, 2010. This will be a dual Chapter event. I hope to attend this one also. If you can attend this flyin then notify me or Rudy G. This should also be a great event.

I'll be at Bastrop.

So Tom where is the Dilemma ! They are on 2 different weekends, more flying !

Well just a bump to remind everyone of the Fly in at Pettit Jean Mountain Arkansas on the 9th of October (we will be flying with area PPC at this flyin}and the Joint fly in Bastrop, La on the 16th of October. Now some of you might want to be there from the 15 thru 17 of October. Hope this will be great for everyone.

Just a bump to remind everyone that there will be a Meet on October 9th at Pettit Jean Mountain. Hope to see you on Saturday.

Thom,
Walt Backer and I will be there with our gyros. Charles Hill, the CAP Commander and soon to be Hornet builder will also visit - probably in his FW aircraft. See you, buddy!
Jim

Well Saturday is the big day. That is tomorrow as of this post. I sure would like to know who will be there. I have decided to fly my RAF to the event. See ya there.