Wauchula Labor Day get to gether!

Rick Martin

Gold Member
Aircraft
Everglades Kite Gyro, Tandem Dominator
Total Flight Time
900 hours
The "Morons" would like to put out an invitation for the Labor Day weekend. Nothing fancy, just a bunch of us getting together for the weekend. Hang out, fly, cook some food etc. Even with our three 2-place machines gone for the moment, we still have ten machines on site. And we now have two gyro hangars going full time.

Anyway, we'll be there if anyone wants to join us. You can call if you have questions. home: 941-795-4668, cell: 941 812-7182

Take care.

That's not a question!

Here's a question:

How about a re-fueling stop?

Hell man, just lookin' for your company, gyro or not.

Mike......Avon park or River Ranch

I'll fly to Valkaria, then tag along to Wachula if you'd like the company. Return flight can be to Sebring for fuel and I can ride with you around the bombing range airspace, then you head for home and I'll turn around and head for home.

Just remember, Florida summuer, you'll get wet at least once.

Phil.

I have flown to River Ranch, and back already. No sweat, 43 miles each way.
Wauchula is 45 miles West of River Ranch, easy. Maybe meet you (Phil) at RR?
Larry will join us as well. We would probably spend the night at Wauchula.

Are you talking about going over Saturday and coming back Sunday. If so, Im in.

OMG!
Valkaria's Beater Squadron hooking up with the Morons at Wauchula.
Lock up the women-folk and hide the liquor.
:rapture:

Mike,

Shall I reserve Jim's trailer for you two? Phill, do you want a reservation also?

Oops, just saw your next post Phil. Hey man, it'll be good to have you over for as long as you can stay.

Wishing you all the best, have fun.

Boy... this kind of stuff is gettin me PO'ed, here I am in Indy and you guys are playin my kind of music. Thats ok (I'm rubbing my hands my hands together as if they were cold)I have a plan and slowly but surly we'll be back in the air. Miss you guys

Last edited: