Warning, not gyro related!!!

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex
Total Flight Time
300+
I am posting this in the "off topic section" for obvious reasons.
After the vitriol unleashed on/about/towards some of our members and the counter assault on the idea that some people are conspiracy theorists, there by making them less sane I thought I would just make a small post about some things that have happened in recent history, that while always inconclusive ,if studied would CERTAINLY show to a reasonably informed person that we are not being given the whole story.

OKC Bombing...as an explosives expert, there is just TOO many discrepancies in the official story to be even slightly believable.
read this...I have worked with some of these guys..
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/multibla.html

Waco TX Branch Davidian compound, Look into the gov'ts weak testimony about the IR flashes in rythmic time being "glint"...you don't have to look hard or be a gun guy to tell the difference between a machine gun firing on full auto and sun shining off reflective surfaces..

TWA flight 800...IF the UNABOMBER(remember him?) could shut down LAX for a day with just a phone call costing millions of dollars...what do you suppose would happen to the east coast economy if it were to be known publicly that Terrorists in a motorboat were capable and actively shooting planes down on take off with Stingers WE sold them just a few years before when we were supplying them against the Russians? Fuel tanks that are full of fuel don't have much air in them, certainly not enough O2 to sustain a spark and fire/detonation....how many pilots do you know would depart from NY to France with out filling the fuel tanks? I was on Active Duty as a Navy Diver at the time, My Dive Buddy(technical term) Jim M. was tasked to go and recover the plane and bodies...tough job, they were bending the divers on purpose to recover as fast as possible any evidence of foul play. Suffice to say Jim didn't have good things to say about the op and shortly thereafter crawled into a bottle,sad...told me once that a lot of the stuff they brought up got put on one barge for the NTSB, while some of the other stuff got put on a separate barge never to be seen of again. They admitted finding RDX on the wreckage, you don't just run into that...very expensive stuff.

Vice Foster

Ron Brown..(technical points on this to a buddy who is attached to an Air Force CC Team, apparently the "equipment" to make an airplane believe it is somewhere else does exist and has been used in the past) Granted, I personally haven't SEEN or USED this piece of gear, but after its extensive description I don't doubt it exists...)

Also if your not familiar look into PATCON
and Fast and Furious

The "Contrail that LOOKED like a missile launch, but was really just an airplane from Hawaii" Which incidentally makes the same flight ever day of the year, but NEVER once had people all over the west coast including the news media asking "what is it?""

Now I know you guys can add a ton more to these few, but just remember Occom's razor...the simplest explanation all else being equal is usually the right one.

We have all these events happen and the Gov't and Media work very hard to give people a "reasonable" explanation...and if that explanation just happens to make most of the people go "Whew, I'm glad it was something simple like that" instead of getting irate and taking to the streets then haven't they done they're job?

For those who would take this too far there is no ONE big gov't conspiracy, too many people in the Gov't just want to collect their pensions and retire without conflict, but on a smaller level there does seem to be some things afoot.

Or maybe I'm just insane...

Ben S (not my real name cause THEY are watching!)
:der:

Hey Ben!
Do you find that knowing too much and seeing too much is depressing?
Because I do.

I just don't know where I would start.
So I think I won't.

Last edited:
Hey Ben!
Do you find that knowing too much and seeing too much is depressing?
Because I do.

I just don't know where I would start.
So I think I won't.

I agree with depressing because you can't do anything about it. I've turned it into an awarness so I'm not taken off guard when it comes to my door. Already feel it in my wallet, but use that awarness to try and mitigate it's effects.

The rabbit hole goes very deep and people don't want to hear it or just flat out won't believe anything (except the talking heads...) even if the evidence is stairing them in the face. So as long as those people who choose to ignore and go along with the herd outnumber those who don't, it's business as usuall and they will be glad to go down with the ship.

Your sphere of influence and control covers your family and local community. Start there as there is plenty enough just in that area.

Take for instance the poeple in the voluntary HOA in my area. You couldn't find very many people who arn't out to report their neighbor at the drop of a hat. Divide and conquer is alive an well at the bottom of the social fabric.

Be aware, be ready, be honerable and most of all have as much fun as you can!

Gary,Perb?
I agree, ignorance is bliss...and really it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, does it? you live, you die...the end. Its HOW you spend the time making connections that matters, with friends, relatives and strangers you help.

But, you shouldn't summarily dismiss someone as an idiot because he is drawing different conclusions than you are from the available information. That was my point.

I actually prefer studying things like scientific anomalies far more than man made conspiracies, for instance the stone walls of Macu Pichu or the giant stone balls of Costa Rica or that buried city in Turkey, Gobekli Tepe.
Far more interesting than my Gov't lying to people and the Media going along with it.

I'm not that old, and ever since I was born (post JFK) me and my generation have been raised to be COMPLETELY cynical of the Gov't. This always makes me wonder, for you old guys out there, after JFK was shot, did you guys REALLY believe the Warren Commissions account? Or did you just resign yourselves to the fact that you would never know the truth? Did it matter to you on a personal level back then? I know a lot of old people seemed to think he and his wife were some kind of superstars...I just don't get it...

Gary,Perb?
I agree, ignorance is bliss...and really it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, does it? you live, you die...the end. Its HOW you spend the time making connections that matters, with friends, relatives and strangers you help.
...I just don't get it...

The first part... That's it. It's your experience here on the planet. Flying really enhances that!!

As far a getting it, just like the people who professed that the earth was round... they were idiots to everyone else. Apply that to the subjects you reference and discussions on this and virtually any other forum on any subject!!

In a nutshell, there are 7 cartels that control the world: government, military, money, intelligence, energy, media, and medical.

In any of those subjects, you will find a treasure trove of news worthy material, conspircies and a complete lack of understanding by a populous not capable of critical thinking, but they sure know their sports!!!

OOOO
7 cartels....controlling.......the world.....
Must delve deeper!!!!
Just kidding, I sometimes wonder, being married to a public school teacher, if the education system failed sometime ago and was deemed useful as such, OR was it massaged into failure, for the purpose of turning out kids who were never taught critical thinking, and if so..who had such foresight?
Ben S

Hey lets not forget the Freemasons... It seems when almost anything happens in the conspiracy theorist mind, this organization always pops to the top of the list.

Yes, I'm a Mason, and have been on the receiving end of questions that most sane people wouldn't pose to another. :der:

I am a brother as well, and so far I haven't gotten any answers about how I am supposedly controlling the world secretly...such a shame...
Ben S

The Illuminati Rules

The Illuminati Rules

Makes for good reading or even a movie.................

I tend to stay away from people ranting revolution since they make themselves a target. I also avoid people attempting to raise an army even when it seems to be for a good cause. I have twice refused to contribute to covert projects in South America from unknown recruiters with hastily orchestrated plans of operation.

History is filled with atrocity and unbelievable savagery. I would rather be born in the future than here in the present; and definitely NOT in the past.

Thomas

I try to observe the "porch" rule of revolutions...
When your mad as hell and your not going to take it any more! Walk out onto your porch and look up and down the street, if you are out there alone....turn around and go back in and watch TV...
Ben S

Hey lets not forget the Freemasons... It seems when almost anything happens in the conspiracy theorist mind, this organization always pops to the top of the list.

Yes, I'm a Mason, and have been on the receiving end of questions that most sane people wouldn't pose to another. :der:

Same here Hattrick.

This forum is not the place for government conspiracy. It's a gyroplane forum.

I'm a Mason and get weird questions ask often. But I'm also a Shriner. People think Shriners are great since we have our own hospitals. But people do not realize you have to be a Mason to be a Shriner.

I dunno Brent....Shriners...Masons....Gyros....spooky stuff!:)
Ben S (Third Degree Master Mason, blue lodge)
PS, I not only posted it in the "off topic" section, I gave everyone a warning in the title....