Warning about Sport Copter, Inc. from Aero-News Network 05-01-24

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.”
— John F. Kennedy

Last edited:
At least when you put a deposit down for a flying car you know you will never see your money again. :) Wikipedia lists about 40 of them that never delivered. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_car. Why would anyone give their money for Samson Switchblade which just from the looks will never fly with the narrow wings and long nose. :)

Swift.jpg

1716823855624.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of driving cars;
I saw a video of a gyro on YouTube. The pilot and his passenger landed at an airport, tied the blades and drove to McDonalds. The gyro was street legal and had, what I’m assuming, an electric motor driving the wheels separately. They got their order, returned to the airport and took off. The drive wasn’t a simple straight line to McDonalds either. I didn’t see a manufacturer’s name on the gyro. It looked very well finished.

Speaking of driving cars;
I saw a video of a gyro on YouTube. The pilot and his passenger landed at an airport, tied the blades and drove to McDonalds. The gyro was street legal and had, what I’m assuming, an electric motor driving the wheels separately. They got their order, returned to the airport and took off. The drive wasn’t a simple straight line to McDonalds either. I didn’t see a manufacturer’s name on the gyro. It looked very well finished.
Autogyro Calidus:

Autogyro Calidus:
Hilarious propaganda, from how he tied down his front blade, to not showing his 35 km/h top speed on the highway, to landing on a convenient farm road near enough to a Tankstelle.

He pulls up to his business meeting, and his colleague doesn't even glance at the parked gyro in front. (Quelle nonchalance! ) And for what purpose was that business flight? Why, to hand the chap a one-page printed document which could have been emailed as a pdf. Just absurd.

Great production quality, though, I'll grant them that.

Returning to the matter at hand, yes, the odds IMO of a deposit customer getting his M2 or PAL or flying car are about equal.