WANTED The book: "The Gyroplane Flight Manual", by Paul Bergen Abbott

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
Aircraft
Sport Copter gyroplane
Total Flight Time
300+ gyroplane, 11 airplane, 1.5 PPC, AND... a ZILLION hours of flying in my dreams!
Anyone have a copy of Paul Abbott's book "The Gyroplane Flight Manual" they'd like to sell?

I used to have one, but loaned it out to a local gyro club person, and it never came back to me. The sellers on eBay and Amazon want two arms and two legs for their used copies.

I contacted Paul in Indiana and he doesn't have any extra copies available.

Willing to pay $25 + shipping. It originally sold for $12.95.

Attached are two different covers used. One in 1996, and the other 1992. There was another, earlier edition, around 1988.

Attachments

worn

I have one, the one on the right. If you want it I will need address or text me (402) 841-3659 If you call I might not answer 90 percent of my calls are telemarketers

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
Hey Kevin ...JIM brought back several from his first trip to Mentone in 2010 .. he.gave a couple away ...I have at least 3 or 4 around here ... you are welcome to one of my extra copies! PM or email me!

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
Aircraft
Sport Copter gyroplane
Total Flight Time
300+ gyroplane, 11 airplane, 1.5 PPC, AND... a ZILLION hours of flying in my dreams!
GyrOZprey;n1142969 said:
Hey Kevin ...JIM brought back several from his first trip to Mentone in 2010 .. he.gave a couple away ...I have at least 3 or 4 around here ... you are welcome to one of my extra copies! PM or email me!
Thanks, Chris! Text sent.