Wanted: Single place Dominator kit, project, or plans

13brv3

Gold Member
Total Flight Time
500 hours fixed wing, 12 in gyros.
Greetings,

I'm narrowing down my shopping, and think I'd like to try another Dominator. The ideal situation would be to find an unfinished project that's complete minus engine. The tall tail version would be much preferred since I'll need larger props than the normal tail allowed, but I can likely modify the tail if needed. This will also need to be in reasonable driving distance of East TN. A flying Dominator is an option as well, as long as it has an airworthiness certificate and is registered. If anyone has a set of plans, I'd buy those even if I found a project.

Thanks,
Rusty
13brv3(at)gmail(dot)com (wonder if that actually fools any of the spam bots...)

Last edited:

jross

Hi Rusty, I may have what you're looking for. I live in central Fl. If not too far for you ,let me know.
Jack

13brv3

Gold Member
Total Flight Time
I'm still trying to round up all the options before I make a purchase. Any other Dominator projects or flying copters within 4-5 hrs drive of East TN? Thanks,
Rusty

13brv3

Gold Member
Total Flight Time
Update, Jack sold me a project with lots of parts, and it will make a great start for construction. I'll still be needing blades (25ft preferred), rotor head and tail. The blades and rotor head will likely be Gyro Technic items, and perhaps the tail will be as well. I'm certainly open to used options if anyone has a Dominator tail, or other parts, including complete projects if near East TN. No super hurry on this, because I won't get around to it until later in the Summer I imagine.
Rusty