Vtol gyroplane

FRENCHCORSAIR

Hi everybody !

French negineer and inventor, 48 years old, I find a solution to build a real VTOL gyroplane, without any technical complication.

Unfortunately, I live in France and find nobody interested and no money to build it.

Is somebody be interested by this VTOL gyroplane ?

Waiting your respons.
Best regards.
Christian J. BRIDE
+33.606.90.32.69

Could I send you a big pile of money..would that help?

Christian,

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Can you tell us more about the design you are proposing without giving away any trade secrets?

We all love to talk gyroplanes here! But we do have some who love the humorous quips too!

Frenchcorsair..

Frenchcorsair..

read my post about I have a question, and see if you don't agree. If the idea has merit money can be found. hitting up a forum aint where real money comes from...find a buisness partner and get some venture capitol.
Ben S

Design

Design

Christian,

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Can you tell us more about the design you are proposing without giving away any trade secrets?

We all love to talk gyroplanes here! But we do have some who love the humorous quips too!

Barnstorm2,

I use a special rotor blade foil with special type of launcher for the rotor head.
The rotor blade foil is patented and my property .

I hope you will excuse my bad english language...

Christian

Exact

Exact

read my post about I have a question, and see if you don't agree. If the idea has merit money can be found. hitting up a forum aint where real money comes from...find a buisness partner and get some venture capitol.
Ben S

BEN,

It's exactly my problem : in France it's impossible to find a business partner and venture capital for light aeronautic.

Tim of the PRA tell me to contact this forum.

If you have an idea of business partner, tell me please !

Christian

Hé, Christian, si tu avais un site qui présente ton projet, ce serait mieux :0)

Sorry guys, translating for you: if he had a website that would describe his project, that would probably help him :0))))

The rotor blade foil is patented and my property.
Welcome to the site, Christian.
If your aerofoil (profile?) is patented your intellectual property is protected.
As Alain says: is there a website where we can look at your invention?
There are quite a lot of techies on this site who would relish the opportunity to add constructive criticisism. It may even help your development of the project.
Just a thought. Good luck with it, anyway.
All the best,
Clive

PRECISION :

- I use my money (and my bank advisor) to build a industrial batiment on the airport of St Rambert d'Albon (LFLR) in France. Now I have the place to build my VTOL gyroplane.
- The cost of the project to build, test and certify my VTOL gyroplane is around 100 000 $

Hé, Christian, si tu avais un site qui présente ton projet, ce serait mieux :0)

Sorry guys, translating for you: if he had a website that would describe his project, that would probably help him :0))))

Alain,

Le profil est breveté mais pas encore le systeme de prélancement. C'est difficile de faire un site...

The profile is patented but not the launcher system. difficult to build a website.

Welcome to the site, Christian.
If your aerofoil (profile?) is patented your intellectual property is protected.
As Alain says: is there a website where we can look at your invention?
There are quite a lot of techies on this site who would relish the opportunity to add constructive criticisism. It may even help your development of the project.
Just a thought. Good luck with it, anyway.
All the best,
Clive

Clive,

Thanks but same respons than for Alain. Difficult to build a website with the profile patented but not teh launcher system.

And it(s so simple to design that witout patent, I will see a lot of same VTOL gyro...

Money is my only problem...

Christian, is there a reason why you didn't patent the launcher system also?

As I understand it, even without a patent there is protection of your intellectual property if you can prove you have thought of it first. This could be the publication date or plans of the launch date of a website....

-- Chris.

Hi Chris !

I patent the profile and a lot of other aeronautical development with my money, only it.

So I will patent the launcher when I will be sure that I can develop the VTOL gyroplane, because a patent live during 20 years... after it's public...

I continue !

Christian

Christian,

You can file a US Patent Application for a few hundred dollars. You then have 1 year to file the formal patent.

One good thing about this method is that many on this forum can provide constructive comments on your ideas. This can be used to improve your invention, or, to show you that the specific idea is not worthy of spending more of your time on.

It is highly unlikely that people will put their money into something that they do not know, or do not understand. You might start by giving a link to your existing patent.

Dave

Dave, I can file a french patent for few euros, it's not the problem.
Have you consider that if I do this, and don't find money to build the VTOL gyroplane, I lost time ? After the filing of the patent, I have only 20 years to be alone to build this VTOL gyroplane...
If I find 100000 $, I'm able to build the real VTOL gyro.
If I find 5000 $, I'm able to build a RC model of the VTOL gyro with the patent.
But now I pay my 600 m² industrial batiment on LFLR airport... So no more money...
Thanks and I continue !
Christian