Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Ray
Lets leave it as it is . . .
I have spend enough time in the US (most of my adult life) to know what I wanted to know. I was looking for something that is not there, or anywhere in the world, it is something we find in some time and some people have it.
I was sold out on the idea that America had it all the time and it was available for all.
Just do what you think is right and try to please yourself, the world will be a better place just for that.
thanks
Heron

RayPierce

Gold Member
Aircraft
GyroBee
Total Flight Time
More than 20 less than a million.
Nope...Ain't going to do it.

Nope...Ain't going to do it.

Ray
Lets leave it as it is . . .
I have spend enough time in the US (most of my adult life) to know what I wanted to know. I was looking for something that is not there, or anywhere in the world, it is something we find in some time and some people have it.
I was sold out on the idea that America had it all the time and it was available for all.
Just do what you think is right and try to please yourself, the world will be a better place just for that.
thanks
Heron
Nope...Ain't going to do it. I've changed my mind. I'm going to hold your feet to the fire.
I see in another thread you want Hognose to shoot the bastards. (?cops?)
Why would you want Hognose hurt? That would be suicide. What has he ever done to you?

Did I read that wrong or did you type it wrong. I suggest you go back and edit that post. You are way to loose with your words to let it go.

By the way America does have it all. That is if you're willing to stick to it and work for it. I've told you before it isn't Eden, Nirvana, etc.
YOU have to make a commitment.

America will pretty much leave you alone to do what you want and to make as good a life as you want...well except for the IRS. They have to have their "fair share." I am so sick of that phrase.

Think long and hard what you type on that keyboard before you hit enter.

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
All righty then . . .
HOgnose know me and he knows that is a joke!
After spending 20 + years in the US and not taking advantage of it, I think it classifies me as a person that love this country.
I did my share and earned the right to talk about it!
Haven't taken any money from your country, which is what 99% of the people do (aliens)
I got sick an tired and lost my edge, what did I do?
Went to work and study with great sacrifice and learned as much as I could about gyros, to have a job down here, ate 55 I supposed t be dead and not trying the market. It is a young country you know?
I sensed a treat in your words . . .is it there?
I am trying to open your eyes and you are trying to keep me shut . . .bi difference in objective here. Who loves the other more?
Since kinderganten you have been fed crapola and I had my 3 kids in school there, what a fight to keep the focus where it belongs.
My daugther (early departed) was National Honor Roll and the joy of all the schools she went.
Many things you believe are not true and that does not make your country any smaller . . .still a great nation, maybe the best up to date.
Living close to MIami and keeping one eye to the peeping hole I know some cop need to be shoot dead! they are a cancer!
Do I propose all the cops should be shot? NOt in a million years, they work hard and take pride on what they do!
If my views on subject do not agree with yours, that is life . . . stumping your feet and making faces will not change anything.
Remember: I just voted for president for the first time in my life! At 55 I had to content with 21 years of military dictatorship, sponsored by your leaders.
Anything I take from your country is just pay back and I have not taken a dime.
I doubt you would act like I did . . .I don't fit anymore . . .I get the hell out!
Is this respect enough for a Nation?
Do you have any idea what my chances are down here?
I still say what you know has been filtered take it if you want.
We are both to old to change anything other than teach kids the truth.
thanks
Heron

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Hey Ray . . guess what? They gave me a Visa!:whoo:
Now your are in clear danger! :spy:
I may go over there and give you a terrorist hug! :D
Was I too harsh on you last post? :whip:
see you soon
Heron

RayPierce

Gold Member
Aircraft
GyroBee
Total Flight Time
More than 20 less than a million.
C'Mon

C'Mon

Hey Ray . . guess what? They gave me a Visa!:whoo:
Now your are in clear danger! :spy:
I may go over there and give you a terrorist hug! :D
Was I too harsh on you last post? :whip:
see you soon
Heron
C'Mon.

What restaurants do you like?
JoAnn makes a killer chili.
Her grilled steaks ain't bad either.

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
I am pretty much a predator when it comes to food!
Maybe we can "do lunch" at BD 2007.
And lets call the other guys Ron A, Tim and if things get out of hand at least it will be a brawl to remember! :eek:
Cheers my friend! :D
Heron