Visit today

So I am now in the south and have to use southern speak, I think the plural for "Ya'all) is "All'Ya'all"
So all ya'all listen up!
Bobby has the sweet heart deal of the century with his Ji-normous hanger full of Cessna Citations and an airport
that is big, awesome and like something out of the "Omega Man" with Nobody there!!!!!!!
I am so jealous.....
Hopefully will have time to stop again on the way back, just leaving from Mississippi now.....
Hopefully in Zephyrhills this afternoon...

Have a safe trip and a great Bensen Days. Don't let my secret out!

Made it to Wauchula....

So I am now in the south and have to use southern speak, I think the plural for "Ya'all) is "All'Ya'all"
So all ya'all listen up!
Bobby has the sweet heart deal of the century with his Ji-normous hanger full of Cessna Citations and an airport
that is big, awesome and like something out of the "Omega Man" with Nobody there!!!!!!!
I am so jealous.....
Hopefully will have time to stop again on the way back, just leaving from Mississippi now.....
Hopefully in Zephyrhills this afternoon...
I believe the plural for Y'all is Y'all-ziz

I rolled into Wauchula at about 11:30PM and didn't know where to go, so I parked in front of the FBO and crashed....
In the morning I discovered the area a couple hundred yard S with trailers already parked...
It's already good and hasn't started!!!!
I had to rebuild my front wheel bearing, it was whining the last couple hundred miles.... But got the AC off the trailer and re-arranged
the van, so I am good to go....
More work on the AC tomorrow, but I can't put the rotor head back on until I get the new upper and lower towers from Davey, so I can make new cheek plates to match the Domi-towers bolt pattern....
It's always something.....

Hell Doug. You must of been borned just over the ridge from my family. Was that y'all's gyro I seen?

Last edited: