very good news!!

BUD ONEAL

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
600+
Just got off the phone with Jake.He had the "rotor"rooter performrd yesterday.All is good now and he is home.Has to rest up for a few days before resuming his work but that is good.

We did not know what they would have to do,stent,bypass or what.Thank god the "rooter" took care of him.

Now you Beduin Jake, take better care of yourself and ditch the bitch . . .er .. . the smoke . . .
Glad you are well, cause I will be visiting . .. it is a treat, yes!
Heron

Jake, Get some rest and jump back on your feet... you have some more flying to do...

Please let me know if you need anything !!

Excellent News! Hang in there, Jake!

Thanks guys.
Seems like I could have came up with a better way of gettin some time off!!
Dodging bullets and X-girlfriends can be pretty nervy but laying on that cath table, well, I felt like a little girl scout that didn't get paid for her cookies!!
Actually they have it down to a specific science and it is pretty straight foward.
Thanks for your kind words Guys.
Each one of you are a very unique and fun part of my life.
I'm glad to know each of you personally.

Jake

Excellent!

Excellent!

I am glad it worked out Jake.

I feel you add a lot to the gyroplane community.

I look forward to seeing you at Bensen Days.

Thank you, Vance

I am so glad you are doing good Jake. With age the problems do show up and I can testify to that! :( Take care of yourself and I wish you fast recovery. Glad you are OK :)

Glad everthing came out alright Jake, it sucks when it dont. May you always pee with your back to the wind and you always in control wrighting your name.

Jake, I hope your around for a long time to come. Your a good guy and great fun to be around. Get well soon.

Good news Jake. I have had just about enough of you...but not quite. Stay well.

Thanks again guys.

I haven't smoked since the 20th of Jan. and really noticed no difference in the way I feel. So like a DUMB ASS I smoked a cig this morning and felt a very bad effect.
I now know that quiting is like landing,it is not an option but a must.
If you smoke cigs you will pay with the quality of life. Now that my mortality is at risk stoping smoking will be pretty easy. So I guess I'll be here abit longer to be a pain in your butt !!

@Joe,

Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said :lol:

Again thanks for your concern and friendship

Jake

Jake,

Good to hear that your cath was a success.

From personal experience, I can tell you that quiting smoking is one of the hardest things you will have to do in your life. A horrible and destructive addiction.

There is only one way to quit. Never, never smoke another cigarette. "You are a puff away from a pack a day".

You can do it.

Tommy