Vance is always there

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Vance...I know how modest you are taking praise, but I just have to say this. You sir are always available to take my phone calls....You always have a different enlightening twist on various topics and I am better having run across you st Mentone when we first met. I had no idea a clue about you until I went home and started googling your name. We have had fits of laughter as I became accustomed to your higher level of humor that you sell yourself short on. You have made a few comments that went over my head at the moment......then later it hits me how clever your dry humor is.

You openly admit losing 30% of your brain..but my observation of you is that your synapses that were lost...all went over to the persistence side of your brain. What you lack in one area is more than made up with persistence.

Now before you go ""all shucks Stan" on me, this deserves to be said.

I have learned more from you and our short conversations than from anyone.
I will always have a filet-0-cow ready to throw on the grill if you stop by.

Stan

MikeBoyette

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
200+
I too have to as well Vance my life is better for having counted you as a friend and quite frankly family. I love listening to you talk. Unlike most of us you are so clear and concise. You take your time and think before you speak. I commend you for that. I know only a hand full of people who have learned how to do that. I love your dry since of humor and who could ever forget your laugh on cue when you pretend to get to not get out sophomoric humor. Despite your TBI you are one of the most intelligent caring people I have ever met. I’m sorry I ever suspected you were an industrial spy for Jim (inside joke). Vance laugh please. Most of us macho guys would be unwilling to say this publicly I’m not. I love you Vance. You are truly my Ohana as the Hawaiian people say.

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Staff member
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
I too have to as well Vance my life is better for having counted you as a friend and quite frankly family. I love listening to you talk. Unlike most of us you are so clear and concise. You take your time and think before you speak. I commend you for that. I know only a hand full of people who have learned how to do that. I love your dry since of humor and who could ever forget your laugh on cue when you pretend to get to not get out sophomoric humor. Despite your TBI you are one of the most intelligent caring people I have ever met. I’m sorry I ever suspected you were an industrial spy for Jim (inside joke). Vance laugh please. Most of us macho guys would be unwilling to say this publicly I’m not. I love you Vance. You are truly my Ohana as the Hawaiian people say.
Thank you for the kind words Mike.

I love you too Mike and love feeling a part of your family.

I am often amazed by your strength.

MikeBoyette

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
200+
Thank you for the kind words Mike.

I love you too Mike and love feeling a part of your family.

I am often amazed by your strength.
You as well. I know three people whom have TBI. You and our dear friend Russ amaze me. The strength you both show just to try to live a normal life is utterly amazing. You are scary smart. If you say you lost 30% I can imagine you would have give old Albert a run for his money before the accident.

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
Coming into gyros along with Jim - just started researching in 2010 and supporting Jim's first gyro venture with Tiggy-B build ...after his Oshkosh-Mentone trip/exhibit in 2011 ...he met Desmon @ Oshkosh ....I came down to Bridgeport TX where we started gyro flight lessons with Desmon in one of the first 2 MTO-sports in USA.
The RWForum ...back then was lively place full of exciting builds,event reports, and the great characters with volumous postings...VANCE,STAN GABOR ...& many others ...who over the years since became beloved friends!

Vance with his extra-ordinary back-story & challenges ...his detailed writings of his joyful flights as he racked up so many flight-hours!
Stan with his beautiful Helicycle N360SF build & performance-enhancing add-ons ..taking us along with short video clips over IL farmland!
Gabor with his enthusiastic leadership Sunstate Wing&Rotor PRA Chapter26 ..the unforgettable "Behemoth " build & flight-test adventures!

I feel truly blessed to have found this wonderful rotor-aviation FAMILY!

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Staff member
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
Coming into gyros along with Jim - just started researching in 2010 and supporting Jim's first gyro venture with Tiggy-B build ...after his Oshkosh-Mentone trip/exhibit in 2011 ...he met Desmon @ Oshkosh ....I came down to Bridgeport TX where we started gyro flight lessons with Desmon in one of the first 2 MTO-sports in USA.
The RWForum ...back then was lively place full of exciting builds,event reports, and the great characters with volumous postings...VANCE,STAN GABOR ...& many others ...who over the years since became beloved friends!

Vance with his extra-ordinary back-story & challenges ...his detailed writings of his joyful flights as he racked up so many flight-hours!
Stan with his beautiful Helicycle N360SF build & performance-enhancing add-ons ..taking us along with short video clips over IL farmland!
Gabor with his enthusiastic leadership Sunstate Wing&Rotor PRA Chapter26 ..the unforgettable "Behemoth " build & flight-test adventures!

I feel truly blessed to have found this wonderful rotor-aviation FAMILY!
We feel blessed that you found us. You are an inspiration to me Chris.