Utah location-Price dropped again to $4,000. Hope to sell fast this Summer 2019! Original complete 3DRV gyroplane ultralight by Monte Hoskins

From memory just right at the ultalight limit 254 lbs. One other option. Monte extended his hub bar to 5 feet. With the two 10 foot Bensen aluminum rotor blades, you could build a new hub bar longer, to increase lift for heavier person. Just an idea how to fly in Arizona hotter density weather?

Last year, I posted this complete aircraft for $6,500.00. I did have one interested buyer, but the deal fell through. To sell quick this summer I have lowered it from $6,500.00 to $4,000.00. $2,500.00 discount from last year! If you don't want to build, this aircraft is complete. Needs hoses to be replaced or maintenance items.

Last year, I posted this complete aircraft for $6,500.00. I did have one interested buyer, but the deal fell through. To sell quick this summer I have lowered it from $6,500.00 to $4,000.00. $2,500.00 discount from last year! If you don't want to build, this aircraft is complete. Needs hoses to be replaced or maintenance items.
Hello. I saw your ad and was wondering if you still have this for sale. I'm new to gyrocopters so I have lot of questions. If I buy one already built, how does that affect me and the 51% build requirement? Will I still be able to register it and fly it?

Hello I could be interested, where about in Utah are you situated? I am in Wyoming. I would like to see more pictures and videos of it flying if possible,
What altitude are you at, I am at 8000 ft and will need a larger rotor most likely.

Where is it located. It is a good idea to state location in the first Add. so anyone can decide if it is within viewing distance.
Vin.

Hello I could be interested, where about in Utah are you situated? I am in Wyoming. I would like to see more pictures and videos of it flying if possible,
What altitude are you at, I am at 8000 ft and will need a larger rotor most likely.

A Rotax 503 will not provide sufficient power for a gyroplane @ that type of high altitudes.

W/ dual carbs, you're looking @ about 52 hp. A trike, or light airplane, maybe, since the wings are far more streamlined than the rotorblade's draggy-ness in autorotation.

For a single place gyroplane, you'd need a R-582 (64 hp) or even more, hp.

Last edited:
Where is it located. It is a good idea to state location in the first Add. so anyone can decide if it is within viewing distance.
Vin.

He finally posted it in the 4th post: Utah.
Utah was also mentioned in the post right above yours, about 10 days earlier than when you asked as to the location.

I'm hoping someone will buy this great aircraft. I feel bad just leaving it sit in my garage. The summer weather is better now. If someone were to pick it up there is less rain now. It has been garaged kept all of its life!
Message me if you still Have her. 860-510-3830

I have dropped this Gyroplane to $4,000.00. Again much cheaper than if I were to build from scratch. The aircraft should still be gone through to ensure your own safety! I am firm on that price!!! I have had several interested parties from back East. But in my opinion it is too far away for transportation, so I have added my location to the top for easier location identification.

The weather is nice enough to transport this Gyrocopter now that the Covid-19 is hopefully winding down! Someone will have a fantastic aircraft now that the weather permits much easier transport. The prior buyer was not able to arrange for transport back East. Now this aircraft could be transported if an individual had an open trailer. I still have this wonderful aircraft!

Last edited:
The weather is nice enough to transport this Gyrocopter now that the Covid-19 is hopefully winding down! Someone will have a fantastic aircraft now that the weather permits much easier transport. The prior buyer was not able to arrange for transport back East. Now this aircraft could be transported if an individual had an open trailer. I still have this wonderful aircraft!
You still have it ????

Do you still have this gyro. I am interested in talking

I still have my gyroplane. I keep teetering on just keeping it unless I can get more than I invested in it. It is an aircraft I would not be able to build or buy new for the cost that I'm firm on. It's a great deal so that is why I'm firm on the price! Bill