ULTRA MEGA hangar sale HELP

gyroplanes

FAA DAR Gyropilot
Aircraft
(1) Air Command, (1) Bensen glider project (1) Air Command 2 place kit, (1) Sycamore gyro
Total Flight Time
Hi Guys,

I know I posted and got some replies just before Mentone, and lost the numbers.

I overestimated my health (endurance) and as of today I can rest.

Our Municipal airport has decided to issue draconian demands and time limits to comply with their new rules (basically, aircraft and only items needed to maintain and fly it PERIOD. My hangar houses a 50 year collection of aviation tools, equipment and parts... lots of parts. I served as director of maintenance for a Cessna dealer, Charter operator, Robinson school and charter operation, Citation 135 operation and another cargo (Mitsubishi MU-2) 135 OP. I have a lot of stuff !

Our hangars are being inspected this week, thus the rest period. The clean up and sorting has been a trip down memory lane.

I brought a trailer load of gyro parts, metal and Hirth F 30 and other engine parts to Mentone and due to my poor advertising and signage, I sold, (totally) $7.00 worth of aluminum. (thank you to the 2 gentlemen)

All of the other items were donated to the Rotorcraft museum at Mentone. I and Duane Hunn have pictures of most of the items. I do not know who is in charge of the museum, I asked but the closest I came to an answer was that Glenn Bundy, on his death bed, signed it over to someone, possibly a 17 year old. There are many, many desirable items I left there for them, but I have no idea who would send them out.

I still have a "like new" very low time airframe and Rotax 582 powered, loaded, Air Command gyro. My Barnett J4B2 project (2 interested parties) as well.

Lots, Lots more but I'll stick to that for now. Best to e-mail me, I don't check the forum often, but I probably will be able to soon. I may answer the phone. 708-895-0398 is my only number and it's my cell. Call between 10am & 9pm Central time and please leave a message and what you are calling about so it is easier to sort your call from the dozens of JUNK e-mails and calls I get every day.

I really hope I can come to Bensen Days next year. Delivery of most items is possible, shipping is also an option for all items..

Tommy Milton

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I know I posted and got some replies just before Mentone, and lost the numbers.

I overestimated my health (endurance) and as of today I can rest.

Our Municipal airport has decided to issue draconian demands and time limits to comply with their new rules (basically, aircraft and only items needed to maintain and fly it PERIOD. My hangar houses a 50 year collection of aviation tools, equipment and parts... lots of parts. I served as director of maintenance for a Cessna dealer, Charter operator, Robinson school and charter operation, Citation 135 operation and another cargo (Mitsubishi MU-2) 135 OP. I have a lot of stuff !

Our hangars are being inspected this week, thus the rest period. The clean up and sorting has been a trip down memory lane.

I brought a trailer load of gyro parts, metal and Hirth F 30 and other engine parts to Mentone and due to my poor advertising and signage, I sold, (totally) $7.00 worth of aluminum. (thank you to the 2 gentlemen)

All of the other items were donated to the Rotorcraft museum at Mentone. I and Duane Hunn have pictures of most of the items. I do not know who is in charge of the museum, I asked but the closest I came to an answer was that Glenn Bundy, on his death bed, signed it over to someone, possibly a 17 year old. There are many, many desirable items I left there for them, but I have no idea who would send them out.

I still have a "like new" very low time airframe and Rotax 582 powered, loaded, Air Command gyro. My Barnett J4B2 project (2 interested parties) as well.

Lots, Lots more but I'll stick to that for now. Best to e-mail me, I don't check the forum often, but I probably will be able to soon. I may answer the phone. 708-895-0398 is my only number and it's my cell. Call between 10am & 9pm Central time and please leave a message and what you are calling about so it is easier to sort your call from the dozens of JUNK e-mails and calls I get every day.

I really hope I can come to Bensen Days next year. Delivery of most items is possible, shipping is also an option for all items..

Tommy Milton
Do you have a prop that will fit my 582 ? How about a 't ' tail ?

I don't get on here very much anymore as I spend most of my organizing my 45 year aviation collection in my hangars. I have IVO and Warp drive smaller up to 70 inch. My son was home and was able to give me a day of help before being called out to fix a helicopter in Texas. Mike found a forgotten about Dominator tail (I believe it is new) he was soaked in sweat from being atop my shop. 2 days later and it's below freezing here. I am dedicated to getting my Barnett project cataloged and inventoried (and priced) for a prospective buyer. I don't know when I'll get someone to scale my shop and how soon.
I found a (auto) trim servo tab for an RAF that I think was marked by John Schneider the famous Mosquito helicopter pilot and dealer that used to come to Mentone.