UFO Sighting In N.C. Not the Automan type.

animal

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Hillman Hornet N8063D
Well we see a lot of strange things in the North Carolina Sky's, But very Soon the local Residents Of Louisburg N.C. are going to see a real strange Craft in the sky's above the Home of Phoenix RotorCraft.

Anthony Croenlein Of Phoenix RotorCraft is now the sole Distributor of the UFO HeliThruster Gyroplane. As some may know this is a Slick gyroplane that many have not seen, there is a Story as to why we do not see More of these in the States,but I will let Anthony tell you that part when you call him.

Anyway as with any new Business Phoenix is going thru some teething pains but is starting to get a Bite on things. there is a lot of excitement at Phoenix and some of the Developments in the works.

As many may have seen from the Phoenix website they are coming out with a 2 seat Coaxial Helicopter, well being on the Inside I have been given the Ok to report on some of it.

the 2 seat Helicopter will be using the same Body as the UFO but built around a airframe for the Helicopter drives and controls. so this is just a taste of what is to come.
Anthony has made me a sales Rep for the Company,so I will try and answer any questions,but keep in mind I am still getting the info in my self.

next week Anthony and I will be making a trip to go pick up his Custom truck and trailer that will be used to Go to Fly-ins and display and demo the aircraft.

anyway here are the Pics of the UFO HeliThruster that Anthony just got together.

for more info you can call Anthony at (919) 340- 0038 and tell him Animal sent ya.

Attachments

• IMG_1750.jpg
    IMG_1750.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1751.jpg
    IMG_1751.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1752.jpg
    IMG_1752.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1753.jpg
    IMG_1753.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1754.jpg
    IMG_1754.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1755.jpg
    IMG_1755.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1759.jpg
    IMG_1759.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1761.jpg
    IMG_1761.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
Tim- I have always like the looks of the Heli-thruster. I saw it at Mentone 3 or 4 years ago. You guys really need to have it down to Bensen Days . I wish the best of sales for you. Stan

Hope those other clowns that were selling UFOs are out of the picture. If so, you and Anthony will be far better off. My best to you! It is a fine looking gyro.

Way to go Tim!!!!!

How much?

Hope those other clowns that were selling UFOs are out of the picture. If so, you and Anthony will be far better off. My best to you! It is a fine looking gyro.
Tom,yeah from what I was told, the other guy basicly stole the other 2 Gyros illegally got them registers and never paid for them is what I have been told. Jeff tried to recover them but the FAA never did anything about it.

Anyway Anthony is the Only US dealer for the UFO now. I have heard that other guy was taking peoples deposits and of course never getting the Gyro.

So beware if you try to buy one from anyone other then Anthony.

Tim- I have always like the looks of the Heli-thruster. I saw it at Mentone 3 or 4 years ago. You guys really need to have it down to Bensen Days . I wish the best of sales for you. Stan
Stan that is in the Plans, If things work out I may get to make a lot of fly -in's looks like I need to get Soloed my self next.

Hope those other clowns that were selling UFOs are out of the picture...

I never got past the aggressive talking down of competing products which had actually flown and been delivered to customers when theirs hadn't done either. A really bad first impression, for me anyway.

I look forward to seeing what more recent refinements have been made since the one I saw fly very briefly at Mentone. ('07?) Back then, there were some red flags. If the UFO can back up its amazing performance claims, it will be a very serious contender.

Are these UFO's being imported from NZ?
If so how are they getting around the importing of machines problem that all the other manufacturers are having?

Tim do you have anyone that can fly the thing?
Flight demos work very well for selling, lots better than static displays. :D

I never got past the aggressive talking down of competing products which had actually flown and been delivered to customers when theirs hadn't done either. A really bad first impression, for me anyway.

I look forward to seeing what more recent refinements have been made since the one I saw fly very briefly at Mentone. ('07?) Back then, there were some red flags. If the UFO can back up its amazing performance claims, it will be a very serious contender.
Paul, I look forward to seeing how one fly's my self. this one has a EJ-25 Subaru in it with a 4 blade prop. Since I have not seen one fly my self yet I am not going to brag on it until I see for my self. I try to be honest with what I do and say so until I see it my self I am not going to get to excited.

there are also some other developments in the works for the Design,but Jeff is still working out the Details, Stay tuned to see some new options and changes.

Are these UFO's being imported from NZ?
If so how are they getting around the importing of machines problem that all the other manufacturers are having?
Bone, I was told the customers machines will be in kit form, I will find out more details as it goes along, like I said this kind of just dropped in my lap to promote. Anthony made me a sales Rep. because he knew I had built a Falcon and could tell a Customer info on how to build it and other info about them awhile back, but he has been so busy he had not gotten me much sales info yet.

I will keep everyone informed as to how this all works out.

I will be honest I am trying to not get to excited about things until I see more with my own eyes. not because of the company,but because of things that have happened in my past.

as with any new Company Phoenix Rotorcraft is going thru some teething pains and is still gearing up. I do know Anthony is a heck of a guy that is working hard to bring some great things to the market. I guess time will tell.

but I excited to be a part of helping this Company grow.

Tim do you have anyone that can fly the thing?
Flight demos work very well for selling, lots better than static displays. :D
At the Moment No, we are looking for a test Pilot now, hoping maybe to get Steve to test fly it, the opportunity was offered to GyroRon, but he declined.
I think Ron is starting to see life in another way and starting to be more careful about what he does.

Honestly I don't blame him, he has a family to look after. Now I am sure,if he decided he did want to test fly it I am sure Anthony would be thrilled. but Since Anthony plans to take lessons from Steve,I would hope Steve would test fly it.

I will keep everyone posted.

100 grand ?

100 grand ?

Wow, only 85 grand plus tax and tags ? Sound like a deal.

Thats one sexy ship, but for 6 figures its a bit past most budgets here.

J

I don't believe the UFO falls into the LSA category. So you'll need more than a Sport Pilot rating to fly one.

Chuck, I don't believe the UFO falls into any category. From its history it can be loosely called an aircraft

Chuck, I don't believe the UFO falls into any category. From its history it can be loosely called an aircraft

Sorry, I should have mentioned because of it's weight it will not be in the LSA category.

85 grand is alot of dough, but they had no trouble selling Xenons at that price point and higher. Not that the two gyros really compare to each other....

As for test piloting the UFO, like Tim said, I am more reserved these days and don't see any real payoff for the risk involved with flying someone else machine. Certain well proven machines I will gladly hop in and fly, but no more just hopping into random gyros to fly for others, putting myself in serious risk.

Perhaps once he has one here and If I have the time to really inspect it, Maybe I will fly it, but that is a big maybe.