UFO Disclosure underway. Warning !

You guys need to read "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking or his updated version, "A Briefer History of Time".

He explains in laymans terms much of the theory and physics that define and explain our universe. For example, by the laws of physics, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light because as matter approaches the speed, its mass increases infinitely- thus requiring an infinite amount of energy to accelerate it further....

He even covers time travel. For example, when you apply the Theory of Relativity to the concept, it defines that time travel would be limited to the moment that the first machine was built. You can not travel back in time before that point (only forward or back to the finish of the first machine).

Check it out - you won't be disappointed and you might even change some of your beliefs in the universe.

Scott

Scott,

It's abvious that you get your information from propogandists, and not reliable sources. :rolleyes:

ht_aliens05_070724_ssv.jpg

bat-boy-2.jpg

cheneyrobot.jpg

Yes indeed, and sex isn't one of them. Once told the definition of marriage was something that turned women off sex. Now that is possible.

Love the outhouse reading material Mike. Probably better quality paper than Sear's catalogue and definitely smoother than cobs.

@Jim
Yes I have read Drake that’s why I said “I assume they exist the odds would seem to be in life’s favor.”
Not sure what we are suppose to be worried about, the Mexican Aliens cost California 9 Billion a year in education, health care and prison costs for illegal aliens in jail which effect our real life much more than aliens from space and no one seem to care or even do anything about that? Why should we be concerned about a few more illegal’s from space or the future that are not effecting me at all.

@Scott
I have read "A Brief History of Time", but mine is just a story designed to entertain and make my kids think of the possibilities.

Also remember in science today’s theory are often overturned by tomorrow fact to the contrary even Einstein’s theories have been changed, (IIRC expanding universe for one).

For those that are concerned about space aliens, what is it you worry about?

Last edited:
Google Drake Equation.

In 1961 Frank Drake came up with a formula. And he used conservative numbers to boot. It made your government take this and the research on this topic a little more seriously.

Jim.

The Drake Equation is based totally on assumptions.

Starting at the first number R*. We don't even know how many stars are in our Galaxy. The Milky Way galaxy is estimated to contain at least 200 billion stars and possibly up to 400 billion stars, the exact figure depending on the number of very low-mass stars, which is highly uncertain.

If we don't know how many stars to start the calculation how can we claim what the results will be?

If you take the time to look at the Drake Equation you will see everyone of the elements are based on speculation not hard science.

Leon
(kc0iv)

I expounded on my time travellers scenario...then again there are those cow anus removals (allegedly by aliens).... if its them they are either really stupid, boring, hungry or perverted!

LoL

fiveboy

Just getting templates for the probes.

If history has taught us anything it would be to not speak in absolutes. We ultimately end up proving ourselves wrong at some point. There was a time when it was understood, not believed, but understood, that Maxwells Equations explained everything about electromagnetics. Someone then came along and discovered quantum mechanics and particle physics, where Maxwells Equations completely break down. Your previously quoted Stephan Hawkins believed that nothing could escape a black hole, not even light. Now they understand that a lot of energy escapes black holes. The previously quoted E=mc*c, by the way, is not perfect. It breaks down exactly at the Event Horizon of a black hole. So those of you that think it defines what light can and cannot do are wrong. Even the most learned scientist is a fool to speak in absolutes.

As for life on other planets, the vast numbers of star and planets circling those stars makes it a statistical surety that life exists out there somewhere. To think we are the only is an extremely arrogant proposition. The only real debate is if they are capable and have visited Earth.

Carl that's exactly the way I understand it too!!!

I think most really want it to be true, finding any kind of life form (even bacteria) would be way beyond cool!!!!

Well, for myself, I can't wait for the invasion of the asparagus people. Won't they be surprised when I meet them at the gate with a jar of hollandaise!

*JC*

For example, by the laws of physics, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light because as matter approaches the speed, its mass increases infinitely- thus requiring an infinite amount of energy to accelerate it further....Scott

I respect Stephen Hawking, the man, but he believes Einstein’s law of physics. The idea that nothing can travel faster than light is just science fiction....perhaps particles can't, but put a powerful thrust engine on a spaceship that can run for a year or so and watch it go way past the speed of light. That "barrier" is the same as the sound barrier was in the fifties....all in man's head.

Last edited:
Oh good observation JC and very funny at the same time.

But one reason I lean towards it being our species from the future and time travel is the reports all sound like evolved human life forms to me.

We evolved because of a specific order of earth changes; catastrophes really that made the dinosaurs extinct giving mammals ‘US’ a chance to dominate the world today and many other catastrophes like the one the wiped out the bacteria and gave the plankton a chance to thrive and created the oxygen rich atmosphere we enjoy today.

Even if there were a planet with the exact conditions as earth, it would have experienced a very different evolutionary process.

I would expect aliens to look so much different that most human imaginations can’t even conceive it.

As to why the reports look like humans? Either no imagination or they are really us from the future. That’s the only thing that make since to me, I don’t think they will even have legs let alone two, maybe a giant reptile with wings, or insect looking but not human like us, really think about it? That would be proof there is a God (intelligent plan) and he's got a pack of seeds he plants at the right time in evolution and that produce almost the same results, as it's hard enough to randomly create life in any form let alone two adapting to different conditions of any species especially humanoid exactly like us (two eyes, one nose, and mouth), come on!!! Math does not support this!

Last edited:
John et al.

Ok lets go another way on this... we travel forward. Theres nothing there (who knows why. Another ice age, a holocaust... just go with me). we seed this barren future with our DNA or leave a colony. They advance into that future then come back.... these are our time traveller aliens. Perhaps they even take whatever steps are needed to save that holocaust from happening (yes I know we are now deep into the classic time space sci fi dilemma of then how did yadda yadda but hell this is all stoner stuff anyway).

and guess who "they" look like!??

OR

The same ice ball that landed in the primordial soup and seeded us here (note bene to intelligent design people... guess who sent it!?) lands elsewhere also. No we dont have the same factors toward universal evolution but we still dont really have a handle on how we got this way anyway (missing link).. so perhaps in that primitive DNA RNA soup the most likely and preordained design is something like us. (I say something because every description has it sounding like the aleins resemble us only skinnier and with big eyes that slant).... hey wait a minute that sounds like.....

Fiveboy

Ufo >>>>>>>

Ufo >>>>>>>

Tachyon's do seem to move faster than light. As they approach light speed the particle disappears, however, another appears before that happens much farther down the trajectory making the universe, momentarily, out of balance and the particle, if it is really the "same" particle would have to move faster then light. Where does the particle go is another unanswered question. It is only assumed that the emerging particle is the same as the one that disappears.

Parallel universe is becoming accepted theory.

Time is a variable in the sub atomic world. Time can be slowed and even stopped, however, there is no formula mathematically that requires time to reverse. Might be should the universe stop expanding and begin to recede that time might follow in reverse order. But the universe is not slowing, it is speeding up and once it reaches that light barrior those lights in the night sky will begin to disappear. Cold, dark and bleak.....by then we will be traveling at light speed and exploring other universes.................

EM transmition from Earth has been going on for only 60 years. So, nobody can hear us beyond 60 light-years; not very far.

As regards the debunking of the particles traveling faster than the speed of light... it remains to be seen. There was a time when people swore that am Man couldnt fly and that personal computers would never matter to anyone. My speculation remains intact. The science just needs to catch up to it.

John I have already called my lawyer (the same one who took out Speilberg!)

LoL

Fiveboy

Actually you are correct, we have accelerated light photons beyond light speed by using different types of crystals.. that being done, and recorded.. we have proven that going beyond the speed of light is a invalid theory...

We could not even come close to defining our own tech 100 years ago.. we have lasers that can shoot down artillery shells, and mortars, we have learned how to make anti-matter, and we are now learning how to contain it, quantum physics has forced us to rewrite how many "carved in stone" scientific FACTS?, the more we learn, the more questions we end up with.

When we look up and see billions of solar systems, with trillions of planets within those solar systems, and yet a great many of us think we are the sharpest knife in the drawer, I find that to be rather narcissistic, we could no more define the limits of another civilizations technology that is just a 1000 years ahead of us, let alone 10s of thousands.. anymore than mankind 1000 years ago could define our current technological ability, had we tried we would have been burned at the stake as being a witch/warlock/heretic.

After all.. we cant even define what gravity really is,(enemy to ALL of us here! and yeah the air molecules are a real drag too, lol) or if gravity is even real, and what causes it.. lots of different theories about something everyone knows, yet no one really knows what it is, we cant explain why other planets in our own solar system are warming up, logically that would be a simple thing to explain, but it is not so.

My point was not to ridicule or make light of anyones point of view, but hopefully it was just a reminder that we are just barely past the point of flinging poo at each other, and in some places they are still are not past flinging poo at each other, when we look up from our home turf and can see stars that have gone for 1000s of years, yet we can still see their reflections, that tells us we have not been around very long and know little about what is really around us.. as a species we know little when compared to the age of the known universe that surrounds us... when we can not define our own tech, how could we ever be able to define another species that is 1000s or even millions of years older?

I may be wrong, but it was my understanding that tachyon particles were simply a theory at this point. I don't think there has been any proof of their existence.

Of course, I could watch Seven-of-Nine lecture about them for hours!

>Do we believe a seasoned VIP, Astronaut ?

Jonathan- the reason you face so much external criticism is that you don't appear to engage in critical analysis of your own framework of beliefs. In this case you're making an "appeal to an authority" argument.

http://www.criticalthinking.org.uk/unit2/fundamentals/logicalfallacies/appealtoauthority/
http://www.noetic.org/about/founder.cfm
http://www.noetic.org/about/what_is.cfm

The Noetic "Sciences" are all about truthiness- not stuff you know but stuff you believe you know.

"Yet the understanding that came to him as he journeyed back from space felt just as trustworthy—it represented another way of knowing."

Dr.M is quite candid that he believes that he, and anyone for that matter, can know stuff based on some sort of gut level truthiness experience- you apparently do as well.

When Dr Mitchell says "I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real", based on his background for the last thirty plus years it would seem he would easily shift between the sharable experiences of science and the transcendental ones of faith for his claim of being "in" on something without taking a breath.

Believe what you want to- personally if aliens show up tomorrow my first guess would be that reality clings closer to the plot of "The Watchmen" than it does to X-Files or Stargate.

Last edited:
Hi, I belive that anything the human mind can conceive will some day be possible, including travel to "anywhere" at the speed of thought.
Bruce

I respect Stephen Hawking, the man, but he believes Einstein’s law of physics. The idea that nothing can travel faster than light is just science fiction....perhaps particles can't, but put a powerful thrust engine on a spaceship that can run for a year or so and watch it go way past the speed of light. That "barrier" is the same as the sound barrier was in the fifties....all in man's head.

No, sorry, but that is not true. It has been proven in many experiments, that that part of the relativity theory is correct. If a body of mass approaches higher speed. it increases mass. The curve of mass increase has and asymptote (no touch point) at light speed, meaning, mass is infinite then. It is rather difficult to accelerate infinite mass.

The majority of Einstein's theories have been proven in experiment by now. Even the space-time fabric being distorted by gravity. The GPS satellite, which experience less gravity out there then down here, have a corrective in their signal because time goes a little slower up there.

Kai.