Two Place Mosquito

Soooooooo? Did the Swift show up at Oskosh or what?

Would also like to know that, and it would be cool to see pictures. Lots of pictures of the Swift :).

The silence on this forum is deafening. Especially now that rotor way has come out with the new RW7.Anybody!!!!!!

Yeah, it´s a handful of people here regularly discussing kit helicopters. Must be other forums where the kit helicopter guys hang out, though I don't know where.

I was at Airventure Wednesday and did not see the Swift being displayed. In fact, I was surprised to only see only 2-3 XEL'S just sitting on diplay....no advertising, no paper flyers, no salemanship (in my opinion).

I know - they sell themselves! Hahaha, I guess in many regards they do!!

-Mike

From Mosquito Europe: The AIR2 (Mosquito two places)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl4boDqxO_k

Cool! In what way is Mosquito Europe related to Innovatortech and Composite FX? It seems to be the European importer / distributor making a heavy modifications to the Mosquito to make it a 2 seater.

Looks very cool!

So now my choice is between Swift, Air 2 and the Rotorway rw7. Thought I would be able to start building in 2016, but it seams no one would be able to sell a kit next year... bummer :(

Cool! In what way is Mosquito Europe related to Innovatortech and Composite FX? It seems to be the European importer / distributor making a heavy modifications to the Mosquito to make it a 2 seater.

Looks very cool!

So now my choice is between Swift, Air 2 and the Rotorway rw7. Thought I would be able to start building in 2016, but it seams no one would be able to sell a kit next year... bummer :(

Oh man , words fail me as to just exactly how UNIMPRESSED I was with that thing ! Just get a Safari and be done with it.

Oh man , words fail me as to just exactly how UNIMPRESSED I was with that thing ! Just get a Safari and be done with it.

Sure, the Safari might be a good option. But I think it's a good 50-70k more then the Swift and rw7. Also I like designs that look somewhat modern... just my humble opinion :).